Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Did you ride Hattie today by any chance:p
What a HUGE GRIN :D
Baking sounded absolutely :drool: til you got to the anzac biscuits :yuk:

heheheheh YES!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I finished baking about half an hour ago - am too pooped to decorate them all so off to bed now and up early as I have to get them delivered by 9am!

I was so terribly tempted by them all, especially the choc muffins as they smelt so flippin' lush, I take it y:Du don't like oats and coconut then? lol

Praying for good weather tomorrow so Hattie and I can go out to play together :D:D:D:woohoo::character00201:

Last edited:
O Jennie, my heart goes out to you, sounds like you need a big hug:grouphugg:

Congrats on the weight loss, that's brilliant.
I love your new bike, I'm really jealous. Dreams, dreams, I might one day have a new bike. Enjoy your weekend.:D

'Fraid I can't stomach dessicated coconut - you would have wet yourself laughing if you'd seen me eat my first (& last) Anzac biscuit, I kept looking at them on the shelf in the supermarket; eventually bought a packet (without reading the ingredients:rolleyes:) got them home and OH opened the packet for me while I was making the tea. He handed me the biscuit and I shoveled it straight in only for it to 'riccochet' straight back out again:eek:

I do, however, love, love, love fresh coconut and can eat it in curries :drool:

I'm sure you are, at present, eating up the miles around Northants with the lovely Hattie - may you avoid catching flies in that huge grin of yours :giggle:

Lol, I did some more miles yesterday on Hattie - we went up to Rutland Water... no riding for a while now though as piddling down and I have to go to to bike club event in the car as am taking the cakes and stuff with me... *sigh
Need some sunshine so I can ride her tomorrow! Am cat/house sitting for my younger daughter this week which will be weird! Looking forward to the peace though - empty house apart from the cat... and here is quiet too... HWSNBN has taken the dog with him to go and visit his mother whilst I'm house-sitting... never got the chance to say what I needed to... had 3 hours of megastress yesterday morning from neighbours... will explain more later this eve as MUST get my backside in gear and tootle off up to this BBQ event! (in the pouring rain!!).. blah! English summers!!

Sorry for absence Miss... I've got a note here from my Mum ;)

Hope you've had a great time at BBQ event.

It's a horrible feeling to have unpleasant conversations hanging over us.... you'll feel like a weights lifted when it's done though.

Hang on in there..... xx

BBQ was cancelled due to adverse weather so, instead, I baked a very special cake for my friend's birthday, tidied and cleaned up the entire downstairs of my house, been to the shops, set the lights, closed the curtains, did a load of washing, arrived at my daughters house and fussed the cat, fed him, sorted out the litter tray and have been phaffing around ever since! Oh.. and I got to watch the entire MotoGp at Silverstone on telly! Bliss!! Had to freeze all my baking and then pack 2 very special goody packs for a couple of biking friends who turned up at my place and rang me and persuaded me to drive home again to make a coffee for them, lol.
I love my biking friends - told them all about the stresses of yesterday as well as the joys of my lovely Hattie - they had a look at her and agreed she's a beauty!
Have sat and watched an entire Arnie film - "Collateral Damage" ... really enjoyed it too! Now settling down to nod off to "Vanity Fair" - oh how I LOVE period drama!

Whoops - been so busy today I've only had 2 of my 3 packs! Best go and have my 3rd and then get some kip! Hectic week ahead!

I like all of Arnie's films, very entertaining.
Glad your having fun on your new bike. I've not meet many girls that like bikes. The last one I took for a ride wouldn't go again, said I was mad, must have been my unique riding style, lol or lack of. Have a good week.:D

tech1960ps said:
Glad your having fun on your new bike. I've not meet many girls that like bikes. The last one I took for a ride wouldn't go again, said I was mad, must have been my unique riding style, lol or lack of. Have a good week.:D

Your obviously not looking in the right places Tech. I know lots of girlies that are into bikes, myself included. I tried learning to ride last year but couldn't get the hang of the gears so ended up doing my cbt on a twist and go scooter, oh the shame of it lol anyways i guess the life of a pillion isn't so bad :)

"Unique riding style" - d'ya mean read "psycho on 2 wheels"? lol

I have lots of female friends who love bikes and more and more of them are getting their own licenses and loving it! I adore my bike... and I am getting more and more excited at the prospect of riding her all the way down to the New Forest.

What a day today has been! Made lots of enquiries about my neighbours attitude and what they said and want and I got brilliant advice and am drafting an appropriate letter which I have been told to get written and sent by a solicitor.. so that's what I'll do!

Have started to decorate my friend's birthday cake, have spent hours doing all the washing and cleaning up at my daughter's house now I am sitting looking at a mountain of ironing which I intend to do over the next few days so that when they get back off hols it will be a lovely surprise and all they will have to do is their holiday stuff :D

I know that she will be really really shocked - not only that , but I have sorted out to get her garden tidied up too., and, if I have time I might just make her a big shepherds pie and leave it in their fridge for when they get back... it's her favourite...

Stuck to the diet again 100% today and when I wanted to treat myself to celebrate having a really productive day I bought myself a puzzle magazine!! What I WANTED to buy was a bloo&y great cream cake with lashings of chocolate... :sigh: but I didn't.. lol

Another mad busy day planned tomorrow - hopefully tonight the cat will NOT attack me! He bit my arm last night and this evening he went for my leg! It's so out of character for him, to be honest I wonder if he's ill... he is usually so loving and affectionate... never ever known him to just attack like he has...

Right - time for bed now... list written for tomorrow and eyes weary enough for me to be in the land of nod very quickly! lol

Hope everyone else had a good Monday and that Tuesday is better...

Wow Jennie - you really do put me to shame! I can't get through a day without something other than the requisite shakes passing my lips:eek:

You never did tell us about the fence - hope you manage to sort something whatever the problem is :p

When do you return to the homestead?

"Unique riding style" - d'ya mean read "psycho on 2 wheels"? lol

I have lots of female friends who love bikes and more and more of them are getting their own licenses and loving it! I adore my bike... and I am getting more and more excited at the prospect of riding her all the way down to the New Forest.

Pitty I can't meet some of them. Maybe one day they make a bike I could ride across the pound on.

Yep, that me in a nutshell;)My brain seems to switch off:sigh: whenever I ride.

Have a good week.:D

Another crazy day - will have to tell you about the fence tomorrow.. as sooo tired now it's just crazy!
pl
Decided to tackle the ironing mountain and have just finished after a record 7 hours!! I really hope they are both pleased when they come home to nothing to have to do! I'm sure they will...

Am very concerned about the cat as he keeps attacking me...

weigh in in 12 hours - hope its good as been 100% again but finding it hard at times... did a very special surprise cake for my mate who's 40 this weekend and going to be at the rally - did a biker cake on her on her new bike.. took me 6 hours to decorate it! Hope it's still edible by the weekend... lol.. if not she can use it as a doorstop!

Am so tired and sleeping on sofa is killing my neck... cat hasn't attacked me today for once! Lordy I'm tired! Will check in tomorrow after weigh in and mammoth session at hairdressers for 5 hours!

Sweet dreams all xx

Well, I had my weigh in and lost a measly 2lbs.. but that does make a total of 32lbs in 5 weeks and I've lost 5 inches off my waist so it's not all bad.

Was supposed to ride Hattie to the rally in Salisbury tomorrow but have decided to go in the car as the weather forecast is dire! I do hope they got it wrong and that if it does rain it isn't as bad as they are saying... camping in the rain is not funny!

Been a lovely busy week but I keep thinking of food and am really obsessing about eating!! I haven't had anything yet but am going to have some pork and salad on Saturday but I REALLY want to eat some chicken right now! Instead I'm having a can of coke zero and a mug of Bouillion... might have to have my 3rd pack of the day soon too...

I hope my daughter and her fella like what I've done here for them and that they won't be put out that I've done all their ironing and washing... just have to remake their bed and maybe give the bathroom a quick wipe over and that'll be the place spick and span.

I have a few things to do before I can go to the rally in the morning... but I'm going to try and get an early night tonight... might stop me wanting to eat...

Pretty boring updates - sorry... just getting on with things...

Hey girl... 2lb is brill.... just keep remembering its working and it will keep coming off!!

You are doing fab xxxx

2lb is great.... keep losing and you'll get to your goal...

Doesn't matter how long it takes, so long as you get there ;)

Morning, Jennie.

Very well done to the 2lbs off and the 32lbs in 5 weeks too.

When I told M he said "You couldn't do that though". So theres a challenge if ever there was one as I am on day 1 of CD today.

Hope the weather is not as bad as you fear for the weekend but it is a pity you cant go on your bike. But better to be safe than sorry at the moment.

Anyway "Bon fin de semana"

Pam xxx

Helloooooo..... gosh it seems ages since I posted in your diary (or anyone else's come to that)! You're going great guns, I like how you look at the big picture :)

Can't even begin to imagine what you'd be having done in the hairdressers for 5 hours? Hope you're pleased with the end result.

Have a great weekend!

Back