Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Lol Shaza... sorry but you made me chuckle too , thank you :D

Another late end to another manic day.

Just come on before heading up to bed to say that I had a crumpet with baked beans and my first ever poached egg and OMG it was lush! Sorry, but it soooo was! (read in tone of Vikki Pollard!).

My first delivery arrived and I was like a kid at christmas, and my very first client comes tomorrow and I am thrilled and terrified all at once! lol Am sure it will all go well.

My mate Trudy came over this afternoon and we spent a couple of girly hours together whilst clearing out one of the 2 rooms I am trying to prepare for CDC stuff... not going to get it done in time for tomorrow but should be all done and ready by this time next week - need to do a bit of painting and get some things on the walls and set up my spare desk and office chair in there... more lighting.. etc etc... have to go to Tesco tomorrow and buy a digital camera to take 'before' pics of clients (if they want me to)... might even trot off there now whilst it's quiet.... nah... need some sleep.

Wasn't going to go to bike club tonight but glad I did as me and the barmaid are forging a really good girly friendship which is fab. They are such a good crowd there and we were planning my suggestion of going bowling so I'm well chuffed about that! Should be a right giggle with loads of us going!

Also talked about the forthcoming Halloween party - planning what food to take.. so I'm opting for taking chicken and veggie kebabs and healthy dips and veg and couscous (oh how I love my couscous! lol)... and Zoe's going to make some white choc sweetmeat truffles and make them look like eyeballs... lol

Bless her, she failed her driving test again today - 3rd time now - BUT, she is much more positive about it as she failed on parallel parking... (damned glad they never tested me on that!!)... so another test rebooked and all things being well, she will pass then. She has also been asked to go for an interview at a very prestigious hotel not too far from home and is going on Tuesday to that. I'm so hoping that comes to fruition.

Still not phoned my nana... ought to really, just to see if she's ok, so have put that on the list for tomorrow... long list... Dr at 10am, getting waxed at 2pm, client at 4pm, driving everyone to quiz at 7.15pm, in between have to tidy house, clear more of the rooms, do washing, go get a camera, sort out badges for National bike club, arrange appt to have a smear (tmi prob, but letter came today so might as well get that over with)... also got loads of CDC stuff to do (realised I put wrong last digit on mobile number on business cards! DOH! So... will do online cards and ensure all is spot on before sending order off!

As for emotions etc... let's just not go there.. lol... least said soonest mended and all that ;)

Night night xxxxx

wow your first client, how exciting.
I'm sure once she arrives every thing will be fine, the first one will be the hardest & soon you'll be old hat !
I bet she'll be just as nervous as you, she won't notice the lick of paint not done, or anything else as a matter of fact.
Nice to hear about new friendships blossoming, least you'll have someone on side if those others get nasty (perfume lady)
have a good sleep
xx

Good luck with new client Jenni. You will make a fab CDC and some of your clients will stay friends - it's a lovely job to have when people lose the weight and change their lives ... as you know!

Poor Zoe - my daughter failed her driving test on the same last week - but she's put back in for it and managed to get a cancellation for next week. My other daughter took 6 tests and failed each one ... we use to joke she was trying out each of ther examiners!

I use to love Halloween parties (ex childminder!!) and we use to make spider cakes by decorating the top with a choc web design and then making spiders with a ball of icing for the body and liquiorce laces as legs!!! We did apple bobbing and marshmellow dipping in icing sugar!!

Hope Doctors and client goes well today.

Hiya,

Have you thought about contacting Extreme Makeover, might be worth talking to Kerensa about this or Katie Perks Slimmer of the year 2005.

Worth a shot you have a great story.

Linda:)

Missed this in all the muddle that passes for my brain at the moment!

Thanks - good idea, but first I'm going to try the GP/MP route... had a very emotional appointment this morning but am sort of ok now.

Still the positives outweigh the negatives - off to vac and polish and prep for first client! Feeling good but worried will forget something! lol

Thanks again Linda - and for that article too...

Good luck with new client Jenni. You will make a fab CDC and some of your clients will stay friends - it's a lovely job to have when people lose the weight and change their lives ... as you know!

Poor Zoe - my daughter failed her driving test on the same last week - but she's put back in for it and managed to get a cancellation for next week. My other daughter took 6 tests and failed each one ... we use to joke she was trying out each of ther examiners!

I use to love Halloween parties (ex childminder!!) and we use to make spider cakes by decorating the top with a choc web design and then making spiders with a ball of icing for the body and liquiorce laces as legs!!! We did apple bobbing and marshmellow dipping in icing sugar!!

Hope Doctors and client goes well today.

Thanks Bev, am nervous but excited and she sounds brilliant.

Am off to get some more info in post to some more enquiries and have 2 more to hand deliver to ladies who have spoken to me face to face when I've been out and about.

Rooms still need sorting but think I may dedicate Friday night to getting some headway with that job!

Hope all's well with you.
xxxx

Hope all has gone well with your first CD client, Jennie :D

I remember my very first one (just over a year ago now). I was bricking it!! :eek: *lol* - but I don't thinks she noticed :rolleyes:. It definitely gets easier the more you do :)

Hiya
It went really well, my client is really lovely.
I was rushing around like a blue-you -know-what fly trying to make sure I had everything... packs out, samples ready, paperwork.. lol.. and it all went well.. Ailsa rang and I told her all about it and I think I pretty much got it right! Hurrah! Now all I need is some more of the same :D

Been a bizarre week one way or another.. I have some very important things to sort out on the emotional front and some serious research to do too... I've lots of business type things to get my head round but tonight's not the time as me and Mr Radox are going to have a bath together by candlelight... might even put on some nice music... classical I think (no lyrics to set off the waterworks! - well, not the head ones!)...

I so need to have some space and chill out for a bit.

Tomorrow is SUCH a big day!!!

hope tommorrow goes well, really excited for you, shame i couldn't get up there to watch, but you'll have a real blast & knowing you, be up for more !
glad to hear yesterday went well & your 1st client was a nice one, makes it so much easier to progress onwards.
LAA
xx

Sis just rang me from Tobago - she's having a great time and so is mum... I'm glad as both need it. Makes me wish I was there too though.. sort of... in a 'rose-tinted-spectacle- kinda way...

I've been so busy today that things are more manic than ever (is that even possible?)... I realised that I have some very big things to sort out in my life before I can even begin to deal with some of the other challenges facing me...

I have so much I would love to say but can't at the moment... perhaps one day... but... I will share about today and this evening...

My mate is a nurse, and I told her about the PCT's decision... and so... she said she would come and take a fresh set of photos for me to send to them on appeal... when she saw me in nothing but a thong and took the pictures...I was sobbing, she was loving and kind... she looked at the last set of pics zoe took in July and told me she understood their decision then but that now there was no way they could say no... it was all very distressing but I classify it as a necessary evil.

It was a tough evening and has worn me out emotionally BUT... tomorrow is a new day and a fresh day and the sun will be shining and I will be leaping into the air and loving it! :) Zoe says she might come with me so that will be really good. I'm not convinced but if she doesn't then I will be fine going it alone. I have today been to Argos and got a digital camera on the business account (need it as a CDC) so will take that with me anyway... not sure who I would get to be a photographer but I'll nab someone.. lol... hopefully it will be Zoe :eek:)

Bless, she's out tonight and has plans for tomorrow too - naturally as it IS her 19th birthday! :) I remember the day she was born so very very vividly.... when I get back from screaming my lungs out tomorrow I shall reminisce a bit I'm sure... :) Night night all.... xxxxxx

Jennie,
What time is the jump?
Will be thinking about you tomorrow :) ((hugs))

I'm so glad your friend was there to help you this evening. Will keep everything crossed for the PCT appeal.

Take care
Love K xxx

I wish I knew what time the jump tomorrow is too as I also want to be thinking about you at the same time as you're launching yourself into the clear blue sky :character00255:

There's so many things I want to say to express how awesome I think you are, but words just can't describe my admiration for you and what you've achieved over the past year .. and will go on to achieve in the future too :happy096:

You're an extraordinary woman, m'dear, and I hope you have the experience of a lifetime tomorrow.

With lots of love

Back