Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Have been and will be thinking of you Jennie.
I so admire the care and love you have not just expressed to your Mum, but have shown to her in your devotion.
Wishing you support and understanding from others around you during the grieving process that lies ahead
Xxx

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4

:hug99:​

So very sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you and your family x may your mum rest in peace. You really are one in a million and later on you may take comfort in the fact that you did everything you possibly could for her x

So sorry to hear this. You did everything you possibly could to make it peaceful for your mum. Sending love to you, sis and little Charlie.Pomooky XXX

A ((( big hug ))) for you Jennie. She's with Edward now and smiling down on you. You have been such a brilliant daughter over the last weeks and months.

Hi Jennie, may you find some comfort in your Mum being released from her pain and the knowledge she's re-united with Edward. You've shown true devotion, love and care, no-one could have done any more.

Sending lots of love and blessings to you all xxx

Sending you love and wishing that in future, the comfort you get from knowing how much you did for your Darling Mum, will help.
Be gentle with yourself Jennie, these days will be hard, but no harder than what you have already suffered.

Please accept my deepest sympathy on the passing of your beloved mother Jennie, it is heart breaking what you have just gone through over the last few weeks but also a testament to the wonderful love you and your mother shared.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

"To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die".

Hi Jennie...

I'm truly sorry for the pain you and your family are feeling now.

Try to hold onto the memories, and remember the good times you shared. She is at peace now.

xx

I've spent this afternoon reading back through your diary, and I am so very sorry to hear about your lovely Mum passing, but am pleased that she is no longer suffering. Huge hugs to you and your family at this awful time xxxx

((hugs)) honey - I'm sure your Mum is looking down on you and is so thankful for all the love and support you gave her, particularly in her final months. She's at peace, and I hope in time that you will be too. xxx

Massive argument with sis this morning - don't think our relationship will survive it. Horrible, horrible, horrible... and all because I insisted that we go to the bank together... *sigh* as if all this isn't hard enough...

Sisters argue... it's what we do, especially in times of stress. Try to channel that energy into grieving together and remembering your mum in a constructive way. Neither of you need the stress of rowing, on top of everything else.

Hope you're keeping strong xx

It's a horrible time isn't it? When we are stressed we tend to lash out at those we love and what's an easier target than a sister?

My mum (91) has dementia and has lost her personality, dignity and self respect. She adored our daughter who died last year and keeps asking where she is. She is the only one mum remembers.

There's bad days ahead for you I know, and nobody can take those away but time has a way of smoothing the hard edges off the memories which are so painful for you now and they become comforting. Take it one day at a time love

Back