1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Bless me for i have Synned :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ronniejacobs, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys its been a couple of days since i have been on had a sneaky peak this morning and a gain :( have 3 days away and out of the officie outwith my control starting tomorrow but ........

Saturday morning i am going to weigh in, take the gain, and start again, if i am doing it from home i have to do it properly and have not done for 3 weeks due to different things happening with bp, coil etc.....

I will be on here more often and using the resources to the fullest extent and hopefully start to go down :)

Thank you to all of my lovely friends on here as i have had a tough couple of months and can finally see the light but you are all wonderful :0)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.