Bleurgh...warning long post!

Haha readers wives...you crack me up
yes thats a much better idea, if anyone has any ideas what to call such a thread?? the only thing I object to is WAGS....argghhhh I hate that term.

Hope everyone is having a sun shiny day!:D

Oh this is really sad. I miss my OH when he goes to work in the mornings, so I can't imagine how you are feeling! Keep your chin up - the look on his face when he sees your weight loss will be amazing.

Good luck witht he horse - its a terrible decision to have to make.

I thought this post might get lost very soon so just bumping it to see if any forces wives/partners fancied setting up a thread to help us through the various detachments and general forces life things that get us down, make us laugh or just seem plain weird! So what do you think girls....fancy your very own thread??

Hi, I have just had a phone call from my Hubbi, he arrived this morning and is off to also unspecified destination so Im not sure when we will speak again. I know the longest it will be is 8 weeks then back to the main camp. It was weird coz I was asking him this and that and he was answering me in code. He has already been sunbathing while he aclimatizes (wrong spelling im sure) and has got sunburnt. He is actually looking forward to not shaving, clipping his hair for 8 weeks. Anyway I have been fine and still sticking to the diet though I really could do with a glass of wine!!!!!

Oh it's so nice to hear their voices isn't it :D I'm not missing Steve so much today but would be made up if he could get in touch again...it's nice to dream eh!

The code thing is so funny, I sometimes make up codes of my own when he asks me stuff just to amuse myself. ha ha ha

Yeah and after a few months the code stuff can get interesting, both missing each other by then especially the physical contact and with a teenage daughter listening in it has to be in code. Mind you she always twiggs on and says its disgusting talking all lovey dovey etc.

I have been busy today, weather lovely and I am taking my mum to Bingo tonight. Have not thought to much about missing hubbi or the diet. Hopefully a nice win tonight, doubt it though.

I feel lousy today! really missing Steve, I have nothing to do and haven't clapped eyes on anyone all day. feeling really low and missing him loads. I'm really hoping he can send me a text sometime today but I know he probably won't be able to and that sux too....I need to get a grip don't I!:(

Be strong, Mine managed to go online earlier for about 10 mins so we were on MSN together, that was really nice. He is moving forward on Thursday and will be there till end July when he comes back on leave, so he said he does not no when he will be able to contact me during those 3 months. God I wish he could stay back at the main camp. Never mind. Had a sip of my sons ribena tonight, just forgot, I was like oh my god.

Back