Bleurrgghh

ermintrude

Gold Member
Dammit dammit I feel sick now :( I was having leftovers for lunch and I started with the salad, then ate the mexican beans, then there was a load of couscous left at the end and didnt even want it but I couldnt help stuffing myself with it :mad: I wasn't even enjoying it. I didn't even want it by the time Id eaten the beans, I didn't like it that much and I kept telling myself to put it down but I just couldn't stop myself eating it. WTF is it all about if we dont even *like* or *want* it, why the fk are we forcing ourselves to eat it? :confused: I was even sat there thinking "well Ill just make myself eat this third then I'll put it down..." Eventually I made myself put it back in the fridge but still ate half a box of crap for no reason.

Grrrr. I feel horrible and sick and bloated now. I just dont comprehend it. :cry:

Its a habit sweetie. One we will one day learn to break. Draw a line under it and move on because you are doing so well ((hugs))

I was like that all weekend if its any consolation, but back on track yesterday and today :)

Do you have a diary on here? I do find it helps a a few people keep a check on me and kick my behind for me when I need it :8855:

dont worry, it could have been worse could have been loads of chocolate, maybe just try and have some hot water with lemon to drink to try and get rid of some of the bloating

its all in the mind, there will hopefully come a day when we will be able to say no or stop when we really want to and not just keep eating it because its there infront of us

do as Jackie said and draw a line under it as u have done fab so far and just think 19.5lb more and ur at target :)

We all do it I do it with chocolate! I just say oh I want eat much tomo or I've only eaten so much today it won't make a difference. Then the guilt hits! Just pull it back tomo at least it was ok food!

I just seem to hoover things up, anything and everything :confused: This is why I dont keep anything bad in the house, no crisps, nuts, butter, proper bread, wine, nothing, it would just disappear in an hour :eek:

Oh well, just had my tea which was really yummy but was only soup, typically I am now *actually* still hungry but no food left to eat til the shopping comes tomorrow :rolleyes: Grrrr. :sigh:

Thanks for all the support lovelies, it realy does help, specially when I have no class to go to x :)

Back