Blew it

B2B25/8

So after feeling v positive on after receiving some fantastic advice and avoiding the pizza on thurs evening I caved in Friday and had all sorts of naughtiness. Have been off the diet last 5 days and extremely disappointed in myself given I've only been on diet for a week! Starting back today and decided there will be no more slips or any planned days off and I will ss until I get to goal. Very embarrassed especially after everyone was so kind to respond to my earlier posts :-(

Starting back today with a butterscotch shake!

Good luck getting back on the wagon. Its always hard. I am the first one to cheat, but i fort today when i wanted something im only cheating myself.

hey B2B25/8 - don't beat yourself up about it - you can't change the past only influence the future :) I love the quote failure isn't about how many times you fall down, it's about how many you get back up. Yes you fell, but you've also gotten back up so keep strong x

Best of luck hun,just think how amazing your going to feel when you loose all your excess weight.You fell off the wagon....so what at least your back on it again.you havent failed till you`ve given up altogether.

Last weekend would not of helped with all the chocolate everywhere, but you are here now and as the others have said draw a line under it and move forward.

Hope you're still doing okay, hun. And don't worry about finding it hard to get back on track - I'm not sure I've ever read a post from someone who found it a piece of cake (ooh, should I have used that 4 letter word? :D). Just keep on keeping on - and it'll happen.

I know you want to SS from here on in to goal, but if you're struggling, remember you can always start on a higher plan and work your way down. I can highly recommend 810 - it's helped me no end. I'm hoping that once I get my head back in the right place I'll be able to drop down to SS again, but the losses on 810 aren't so very much less than they are on SS, so I'm not going to sweat the small stuff. I've been trying to lose weight for years now, so the way I'm trying to look at it, if it takes a few more weeks to get to where I want to be, it really isn't any big deal!

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Thanks guys, I did plan to get back on yesterday but it didn't happen - decided to wait till Tuesday after my bf mums birthday so I can completely focus on it.

Thanks again for the advice Lily! Think I will look into 810 plan and try it for a couple weeks to ease me in.

I know I HAVE to restart this month as want to be able to start trying dresses end of year.

Better change my stats as no doubt they will be different - grrrr!

Back