blimmin plateau...

ponypony

well, scales still aren't shifting. They've been the same for about 2weeks now.

Texted my CDC today and she has banned me from weighing myself, which is fair enough. I have just measured myself though, and lost no more in this last week.

I am worried I'll be the first person to fail to lose weight on CD when sticking to it 100%. :confused:

I mean, according to that calculator thingy on the other thread I'd need to consume 2200 calories to maintain my present weight.

I realise that this is the point when I'm most likely to fail, give up, binge, and put everything back on. I feel low and I feel hungry. :cry::cry:But I'm determined to carry on.

And I'm only 7lbs off being in the 10's which will be such a massive milestone for me. I'm hoping some kind of miracle happens in the next few days so I have something to show at weigh in on Friday. Everyone send me good vibes!

Maybe you need to start moving up the stages? It looks like you're fairly close to BMI 25+ 1 stone.....maybe your body has gone into "shock" and is desperately holding on to everything?!

You can do this pony just hang on in there andthe lbs will shift!!!!

Feel the force...... as you say, you need a few more than 400 cals to maintain your current weight so it will shift. You know it's a plateau. Be strong, stick to it and see the results soon it's just your body being awkward xx

I know it is little consolation at the moment but if you stick with it the scales are bound to move eventually, you just need to hang in there. Please don't undo all your hard work hun!

Georgie
xx

As someone said maybe you need to move up to 790 to give your body a jump start?

how about checking your inch loss,you may well be loosing clothes sizes rather than weight. I know this isnt much of a consolation but it might help you keep going

At BMI 26 I would recommend you do 1 week AAM then 1 week 790 to ensure you are on 1000 cals by the time you reach BMI 25. Sometimes our weightloss can stop if you are not eating enough, this could well be the case for you.

Linda

Yay! Why you should stick with it even if things are tough...

Lots of you will know I've really been struggling with this damn plateau. It's so hard to keep going when the scales wont shift - and when they did they went up!! :eek:

Weigh in last night - lost 2lbs, and this morning another 2lbs gone. Finally (hopefully) we're back on track.:)

AAM week this week - yesterday had a soup, tried a bar for the first time (Was free off CDC and was delish) then had a meal of chicken & pok choi. Yummy. I fell asleep before I could have another pack though, so will be starting early today!

I'm so happy - 5 more lbs off and I'll be in the 10's!! :D:D

Same here

Hey Ponypony! Plateauing here too (though on LL). Three weeks now with practically no weight loss. I'm glad you're moving again - gives me hope. Bodies, eh? They're so weird! Best of luck - hope the weight falls off from now on.:)

glad to hear things are going in right direction xxx not far to go now hang in there you are doing great , :party0011::happy096::party0011:

Glad to hear your body decided to let go of a bit more weight finally :)

YAY well done you for sticking with it pony and enjoy your AAM week :) x x

Yay, so glad they have finally moved for you and well done for sticking with it till they did, you have great willpower there!

Thanks for the support everyone. I'm so bloody determined to be in the 10s for Christmas!!!

I'm so glad things are moving forward for you again - that must have been so frustrating/ demoralising. Looking at your ticker - you're doing amazingly - and in the 10's for xmas - you go girl!

Back