Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Blingybabes restart diary xxx

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by blingybabe, 1 August 2007 Social URL.

1. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

The day before.......

Well here I am girls ready for my restart after a 4 week break [​IMG] due to dad being ill then getting a nasty kidney infection, but I,m back to full health now so time to restart the cd journey!!!!

Weighed this morning and I,m 17st 2lb so I,ve put 6 lbs on in the month which isnt too bad as I have most definitely not been watching what I,ve eaten and even went to a wedding on Sunday!!

I was going to cut carbs down in preparation but that has gone completely out the window I,m afraid to say and tonight is last supper night and boy am I gonna enjoy it lol!!

I,ve never been brave enough to put pics in at the beginning of my diet but this time I,m going to do it just so I have them on here and can see just how god damn awful I look at this weight!!!

I,m going to religously post every day in this diary right through to the very end so if I start to bore you, I apologise now [​IMG]

I,m looking to be between 9st 7lb and 10st so at the least I have 100lb to lose!!!! wow thats a lot lol

Well time for the pics to shock myself and then the journey begins tomorrow [​IMG]

Spk Soon Girls

Nikki xx
    pic 1 wedding on Sunday, I actually thought I looked good lol!!

pic 2 side on view

pic 3 me and paul ready for evening reception

Attached Files:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

Day One

Well day one has been quite uneventful really!

Had a buttetrscotch shake made up in my magic bullet with ice cubes, it was almost like icecream, just about to have a chocolate tetra for lunch, altho its 4.15 lol and then a mint choc for later before bed :)

Hope everyone is doing well

Nikki x

4. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi nikki
    loving the pic of you and paul together
    good luck on your cd journey
    you`ll get there

as you can see by my ticker i to have a lot to lose
    97lbs still to go

kaz:D

5. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

You,ve done so well so far :) you must be so happy!!

Nikki x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.