Blingybabes restart diary xxx

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by blingybabe, 1 August 2007 Social URL.

1. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

The day before.......

Well here I am girls ready for my restart after a 4 week break [​IMG] due to dad being ill then getting a nasty kidney infection, but I,m back to full health now so time to restart the cd journey!!!!

Weighed this morning and I,m 17st 2lb so I,ve put 6 lbs on in the month which isnt too bad as I have most definitely not been watching what I,ve eaten and even went to a wedding on Sunday!!

I was going to cut carbs down in preparation but that has gone completely out the window I,m afraid to say and tonight is last supper night and boy am I gonna enjoy it lol!!

I,ve never been brave enough to put pics in at the beginning of my diet but this time I,m going to do it just so I have them on here and can see just how god damn awful I look at this weight!!!

I,m going to religously post every day in this diary right through to the very end so if I start to bore you, I apologise now [​IMG]

I,m looking to be between 9st 7lb and 10st so at the least I have 100lb to lose!!!! wow thats a lot lol

Well time for the pics to shock myself and then the journey begins tomorrow [​IMG]

Spk Soon Girls

Nikki xx
    pic 1 wedding on Sunday, I actually thought I looked good lol!!

pic 2 side on view

pic 3 me and paul ready for evening reception

Attached Files:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

Day One

Well day one has been quite uneventful really!

Had a buttetrscotch shake made up in my magic bullet with ice cubes, it was almost like icecream, just about to have a chocolate tetra for lunch, altho its 4.15 lol and then a mint choc for later before bed :)

Hope everyone is doing well

Nikki x

4. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi nikki
    loving the pic of you and paul together
    good luck on your cd journey
    you`ll get there

as you can see by my ticker i to have a lot to lose
    97lbs still to go

kaz:D

5. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

You,ve done so well so far :) you must be so happy!!

Nikki x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.