Blinkies

as you can see, it works!!! YAY!!!!

loving your work RB, round of applause to you!!!​

:happy096:​

Aww, thank you doll :) If you decide you want another just let me know!

All together now!
Born from an egg on a mountain top
The punkiest monkey that ever popped
He knew every magic trick under the sun
Teased the Gods and everyone and had some fun......

Monkey magic, monkey magic, monkey magic, monkey magic..... oooooooooh!

Cheers missis!!! xxxx

All together now!
Born from an egg on a mountain top
The punkiest monkey that ever popped
He knew every magic trick under the sun
Teased the Gods and everyone and had some fun......

Monkey magic, monkey magic, monkey magic, monkey magic..... oooooooooh!

Cheers missis!!! xxxx

have u taken ur medication today hun?

LOL :rotflmao:

Here are the templates again - they got kinda buried...

Hello-Kitty-wave-template-e.gif

Hello-Kitty-Christmas-Templ.gif

Stitch-sit-Template-example.gif

spongebob-template-example-1.gif

Alice-Sitting-Template-exam.gif

Hello-Kitty-flying-template.gif

Tinkerbell-Template-example.gif

Teddy-Heart-Template-Exampl.gif

Templates in the pipeline:

More Hello Kitty
Powerpuff Girls
Thumper (Bambi)
More Me to You (Tatty Teddy)

Ideas welcome :D

If you like any of the templates I put up just let me know either here or via PM what you would like it to say. The only thing I ask is that people please don't take them to use for other things or to change them in any way - I've worked hard on these. :)

Premade images are free for use around Minimins, just please leave me a note to let me know if you take one - just so I can see who likes what :)

Gemma I love the Tinkerbell one! I may have to replace my Tinkerbell with it! Not sure what I want it to say though! Maybe something like:-
Cuddlyfairy in the 9's by Christmas

Thank you hunny.

xxxxx

Here you go honey:

cuddlyfairy-request.gif

xxx

Aw, thanks babe! Will just have to work oout how to put it in my sig, will read one of your earlier posts for enlightenment!

You're a star!

xxxx

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much babe!

xxx

P.S. If you find another Tinkerbell one, please let me know, I'm sure I'll be able to think of something for it to say! Maybe something like "CuddlyFairy is 28 today - and a liar!!!" for my birthday!!! Lol!!!

ive just pinched onw of your halloween blinkies RB. I think they are great, thankyou!

Now to see if ive done it right.......................?????/

Obviously not! how do i get it on my signature RB, please help? i tried copy, edit sig, paste.

Instead of copying the image, right click on it and 'copy link location'. Then proceed to edit sig and click on the box that looks like a postcard with a mountain on it. Paste the code in the box that pops up and voila! :)

CF - glad you liked it honey. I didn't find the Tink image, I made it so I can make you another for your birthday if you like. :)

can i have a blinkie please....how's about a little kitten in a little froggie hat... with em..

denise is gonna be so slim!

lol...cheers

Sure :)

Currently working on:

kitten kat - queued

Ooooh, maybe one of the Tatty Teddy ones if it's a birthday one please! Thank you hunny! Maybe not saying today so I can use it after my birthday as well as just on the day!

Bless you sweetie.

x

Forgot to say, no rush as my birthday isn't till next week.

xxxxx

I got started on it last night but had to stop as my eyes were tired from all the concentrating lol. If J doesn't end up coming over I'll finish it for you tonight sweetie :) xxx BTW - what colours would you like on it?

Ah thank you hunny. Don't overdo it, you do need to rest as well! I think you're great and I hope J appreciates you! (BTW I hope he spoilt you on your birthday!)

Colours, mmmmmmm, any that are in my avatar - purple, pink, Tinkerbell green, etc if you can. Thanks sweetie.

x

Thanks Rb ...here we go again?

god damn it, why cant i do it? lol

Back