Blitz Operation

SilverSilph

Silver Member
I have hit a "Stagnation Plateau" and so I've been re-reading the book to see what Dr. D suggests to get past it. He calls it the "blitz operation". It entails

*4 days of Attack
*Restricting salt intake as much as possible
*2 quarts of water, instead of the 1.5, a day
*Getting to sleep early, before midnight
*Taking a herbal diuretic to combat water retention
*And, above all, upping the amount of exercise you do.

Seeing as today is a PP day for me I am taking it as the first day of my Blitz Operation. This will mean that I will finish on Sunday so I'm going to move my weigh-in day to Monday morning. I've seen no movement on my weight so far this week since my last Sunday weigh-in so hopefully if the Blitz works I'll see a drop from 175.8lbs come Monday morn.

Hope this works! I've only 17days until my goal date...

What a good, positive idea Silver. Does your version of the book mention his "miracle soup" (I think it's called) for stagnation? It's basically cabbage soup so is a diuretic. Have plenty on PV days?

You could hide the taste of the cabbage with herbs/spices you like - I always make spicy soups for my husband when he isn't keen on the veg inside :D. Celery soup would do the same, I've never had that...hmm, got me thinking now! Good luck anyways :)

Silver add lots of asparagus into your diet as this is a fantastic diuretic, and doesn't involve all the chopping of making the soup ( god I'm lazy lol) it works great for me xxx

I think you are great Silver, and hope this Blitz does the trick. Your motivation is amazing, but you have come so far to give up now.
What you have planned to do should bring the results you are looking for and will keep fingers and toes crossed for you. :scale:

No asparagus until Monday lol but I'll definitely grab a bunch. Thanks Siddid :)

Thanks Lyonsie :) And congratulations on your acheivement! :D I lost the 0.2lbs I gained yesterday but still no weight movement in a noticeably downward fashion :sigh: Going to really focus on drinking the right amount of water :)

Keep going, Silver, you'll have a big loss one day soon .... just when you least expect it :D

P x

Ps right you can do it , we all behind you (holding you up cause you'll be so skinny like paper) lol xxx

SilverSilph said:
Woooooooo! Added one more day to the Blitz and it paid off! Down 3.2lbs this morning! :woohoo: :bunnydance:

Your an inspiration x your losses are amazing x

Back