BLO*DY FREEZING!!!!

LaraJ

Hi guys, I have been on LT for a week and a half ow and the last couple of days have been absolutely frozen solid. I can barely feel my finger typing this. I know people said I would get cold but no idea it would be this bad. For those who have been on this diet for a while, does it pass? Or should I get out my winter woolies again?

Hi guys, I have been on LT for a week and a half ow and the last couple of days have been absolutely frozen solid. I can barely feel my finger typing this. I know people said I would get cold but no idea it would be this bad. For those who have been on this diet for a while, does it pass? Or should I get out my winter woolies again?

hi hon
im on week 7 and im always boltic.get the hot peppermint tea and black coffee into you,its also why i live on the chicken soup...yummmmmmy

I was frozen solid for a while but it passed for me sorry to say it dosent pass for eveyone :eek:

Extra layers and you'll be fine ;)

im bloody cold to lol , im on day 18,
walking round with a jumper on ,,,,, all around in t,shirts
muhahahahaha

Just think ... you are freezing because you are burning off all that fat you want to be rid of.......it was this thought that kept me going......though I used to be sat with my gloves on and a blanket over me whilst on pc......lol.....a strange picture in the middle of summer.

on week 7 and Im so cold, cant even type properly my hands or ice.. my finger nails are blue too:gen125:

Thank god someone has mentioned this i thought it was just me!!!im wrapped up frezzing and wanting to put the heating on.
Lisaxxx

Me too, Fingernails are blue and I'm in jumper and jeans with a blanket round me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't realised it measnt I wa burning fat though so I'm happy to put up with it!!!

I have invested in some fingerless gloves for work so that I can keep typing.

Oh! I thought the temperature had dropped outside.

I am driving my OH mad by having the heating on and lighting the fire. I wrap up warm as well while he's sweating - literally.

Yip I'm like that too, and usually I'm roasting, I'd always be th one in work turning on the a/c at th lowest level, the girls in the office then turn it up full heat once they realised, was a right pain in the neck. I guess all that extra fat was acting like a lagging jacket. Who needs a lagging jacket in the summer right :D
Lumpyroo, my hands are like ice also, so stiff when typing, feels like arteritis! arteritis at 29, shouldn't that come at 59 ;)

Lumpyroo, my hands are like ice also, so stiff when typing, feels like arteritis! arteritis at 29, shouldn't that come at 59 ;)

I know what you mean, I cant type fast because my fingers feel like lead!!!

Im currently in work and borrowed a little heater from one of my colleagues and I have it between my legs... its doing the job but once I head home I will be back to square one again:sick:

Back