Bloated on Green ...

smigget

Hi all - you know how we have a break from SW etc for some reason (ie: a holiday), then we get back in the saddle and start it again? Does anyone else feel that those few coupla days leaves you feeling a bit dispondent? You feel full and bloated (I use green days). Can we really eat as much of the free foods as we want? Is this feeling simply on the back of what we've eaten for a few days b4hand, therefore our bodies have to adjust for a few days??? Makes you dare not get on the scales and more so, makes you dare not eat all this free food!!!

i think when you come off plan for a while then rejoin and mainly do green days it takes a while for your body to adjust to all the extra fibre and roughage in your diet. i was always bloated and farting for the first 6 weeks or so when i joined, but now my body's used to the food i'm eating it's settled down....except for yesterday, when i ate peas at lunch, beans at dinner and ryvitas! parp!

Ive been off plan (ish) for about 6 weeks now, am going on hol on Wed, then back to it once Im back! I'll be interested to see how I cope when Im back into it......... but Im a red day gal through and through xxx

Back