Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. littlemonstersmum

littlemonstersmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    110kg
    Current Weight:
    106kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    4kg(3.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am on day 10 of 810 and am seriously bloated. Very odd as it's the kind of bloating i get if i eat a lot of bread and obviously i haven't had any!! I haven't been as 'regular' as normal but i put that down to the fact that i have been eating less - less in / less out?!

I don't feel constipated but my stomach is massive - even by my normal standards!!It is making me feel quite uncomfortable.:cry:

I'm pretty sure this is a regular side effect - and that there are other posts on here about it - but i can't seem to find anything!!

Any advice? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Could be the extra veg. Sometimes it takes a while to get used to it again, especially veg like brocc and cauli. Did you have those?

4. littlemonstersmum

littlemonstersmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    110kg
    Current Weight:
    106kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    4kg(3.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I normally eat quite a lot of veg so i don't think it is that!

TOTM started today so it could be that. I also just found another post with very similar symptoms so i suspect it is probably also constipation. Great combination!!

I'm off to the gym now for a gentle session - for some reason exercise seems to help so i'm crossing my fingers!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.