Current Weight:
    106kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    4kg(3.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am on day 10 of 810 and am seriously bloated. Very odd as it's the kind of bloating i get if i eat a lot of bread and obviously i haven't had any!! I haven't been as 'regular' as normal but i put that down to the fact that i have been eating less - less in / less out?!

I don't feel constipated but my stomach is massive - even by my normal standards!!It is making me feel quite uncomfortable.:cry:

I'm pretty sure this is a regular side effect - and that there are other posts on here about it - but i can't seem to find anything!!

Any advice? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Could be the extra veg. Sometimes it takes a while to get used to it again, especially veg like brocc and cauli. Did you have those?

4. littlemonstersmum

littlemonstersmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    110kg
    Current Weight:
    106kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    4kg(3.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I normally eat quite a lot of veg so i don't think it is that!

TOTM started today so it could be that. I also just found another post with very similar symptoms so i suspect it is probably also constipation. Great combination!!

I'm off to the gym now for a gentle session - for some reason exercise seems to help so i'm crossing my fingers!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.