Cruise PV Bloating

blue31

Hi Guys,

I know this has probably been covered all ready but am having major stomach problems this week! I have been bloated all week and this doesn't seem to be going away. :( I have upped my water intake and oatbran and still no change but I am still losing as lost 1 and a half pounds this week so far so I am baffled why it won't go away.

Does anyone suggest what would be the best thing to do? X

It could be the amount of sweeetner you are having. I find that happens.

If you are eating the sweets they have polyols in them which is a laxative, but because we don't eat carbs to make us 'go' regularly there is nothing to go to toilet with. So it all builds up in our tummy LOL

Plenty of water, I found drinking cups of hot water can sometimes help, kills off the bugs LOL, don't up your oatbran too much, it'll all come right.

Difficult to tell without any further details. Post what you are eating and may be able to help. What dukan stage are you at? Hope the problem clears but if it doesn't, come back with more info, good luck

Sounds like how I react to the oat bran!! I'm not good with carbs, so have smaller amounts of the oat bran, and in the early days of Dukan it caused me some bad toilet days when I had the recommended amount! But if you have just started Dukan bowel problems aren't a surprise, any major dietary change will have an impact of its own ;-)

Back