Bloating

I have been drinking it since 8am this morning and I think it is taking effect already (sorry tmi)

I suffered too from severe bloating but once I cut down citrus fruit it helped. Oranges were the worst for me. I have upped veg and reduced fruit a little and it helped. I think that too much fruit gives me too much of a sugar hit and makes the sweet tooth worse too.

Yep, it was definitely the fruit with me but thankfully it's not as bad now! Funny you should say that about the sugar, I find the opposite, I find the fruit is giving me my sugar fix and I don't crave sugary things at all.

I ended up buying the peppermint and vanilla that lickthelid suggested.
I've had a cup before bed 4 nights in a row.

I'm wearing my work trousers (that I haven't been able to wear for MONTHS) today. Minus 4.5lbs and reducing the bloat seems to be paying off.
Thank you so much for all your support you lovely ladies.

Trump trump trump xxx

Excellent, it must have paid off as I drank a good bit on Tuesday (weigh in day) and while the scales still jumped slightly (only by half a pound) but it stopped at the right weight and I was down 1Ib and got my 4st reward so if it was the tea that did the job then THANK YOU SO MUCH :thankyou:

Glad it worked. I ordered a huge amount of butter mint and some flavoured green tea direct from twinings. My cupboard had little room for mugs now. However I have had a poor couple of days. Not fatal but not great and indefinitely haven't drunk enough. Detox for the weekend. Although that said I went to harvester today and had chicken breast, salad, rice and used up my syns on a sundae. Realistically with a fruit breakfast and no desire for tea I have to realise that actually having that was fine. But still I feel guilty :s I'll make a massive butter mint tea for later and enjoy that. If it worked for you guys I am upping the ante!!

Oh and in town today and hubbie had a bacon and sausage role and I had a lemon green tea. Get me!!!

I must check out our local Tesco and see did they order it in and maybe start doing a detox, sadly I only took it on Tuesday but it actually worked, I must remember to bring the flask to work tomorrow and fill it up with boiling water

Had superspeed soup for lunch.
Was absolutely delicious but my poor poor tummy. groannnn

That's the idea my tummy was doing the same today

That's the idea my tummy was doing the same today

its supposed to feel like this? I was trying to battle the bloat and now my button wants to pop off my work trousers! lol
Am I counteracting the murray mint flavour tea with my superspeed soup then?! oops!

Like a washing machine yep.. like your expecting twins yep! Will clear you out fast :-0

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Are you serious, I would have both every day but not together

I'm at the end of week 6 and gosh I am so uncomfortable.
I STINK. I absolutely reek.
I'm about to go to a pub quiz and I'm scared I'm going to gas everyone out. At least I'll win!
I don't know what to do because this diet is working for me and I can't change it.
But my stomach is achingly swollen-ly large and I'm parping every other word. I could win world records with the length of time the air takes to expel sometimes. I mean like a good 90 second parp.
TMI I know but I really need to get this point across. My bedroom STINKS when I wake up in the morning and well this is just not cool man.
Like I said- end of week 6 here.

Gosh Kimberley, Im laughing so hard here Im hoping I wont be doing the same, that is a good thing though, you have had a lot of trapped wind in you and at least it is leaving the body (if that is the tactful way of saying this)

Don't worry just keep going with it, what does it matter once the scales tells you you are losing and eventually it has to stop

Back