Attack Blocked up! Advice please.

niche8139

Hi all, I need help. I'm on my 3rd day of attack & I haven't been 2 the toilet. I'm having the oatbran. Can anyone help?

I didn't go for 4 days on attack, it's not unusual so don't worry, when you start eating veggies again you will go. Try some rhubarb on your first pv day, that should work:eek:

I've been doing Dukan for 11 days and have been once!!! Even a double dose of senokat max didn't work

You are allowed to use wheatbran if you have erm.. Blocking issues. Think it's like a tablespoon a day x

Im in the same situation ladies 4th day on attack and haven't been its my totm too so senacot tonight for me!

Don't worry ladies, it's normal to go less because without the fibre and carbs you won't have as much waste in your system

Once you get to Cruise and have some veg it should right itself. If it's uncomfortable you can add a tablespoon of wheatbran to help things along

Teasey said:
Don't worry ladies, it's normal to go less because without the fibre and carbs you won't have as much waste in your system

Once you get to Cruise and have some veg it should right itself. If it's uncomfortable you can add a tablespoon of wheatbran to help things along

Can we take hebal ie senacot to help move things as Im in a bit of discomfort x

I don't see why not-though I always favor the natural way of wheatbran and water. You need to be careful because your body is getting used to a new way of eating so you could start to depend on them-but if it's uncomfortable you have to deal with it

That's just my take on it so others may have different views but if it was me I wouldn't suffer and I'd take the senakot!

Don't worry - like a footballer's secret affair, it will all come out in the end!

I seem to remember it took over week before my system adjusted to the change in diet, even with a dose of senakot

All the suggestions above - water, rhubarb, adding wheatbran - do seem to help, as does settling into cruise.

i am the same! day 6 and been once ( and very average!!)
made sure i had loads and loads and veg yesterday and my first PV day and tomorrow I have another PV so hopefully, the body will get ''moving ''soon!!
haven't managed to read the book from cover to cover yet! didnt realise i could have rhubarb!!
will definitely be looking for some tomorrow.

when people say they have rhubarb with custard....how so they make the custard plse?

thank you

Back