Blog anyone?

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had a blog? I have decided to start one to try and help me on my way with the diet. "Snip"

So I wondered if anyone else does the same? I just though it might be a way to express how I feel a bit more and help me focus. (And give me something to do so I don't eat lol)

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Minnie - I really considered it too. I currently use Fitday to record weight loss, inches and food etc. Never tried blogging though. Will bookmark yours :)

I didn't realise we weren't aowed to share web addresses : spotted my modified post. Oops.

I haven't blogged before but thought I'd give it a go. Be great if some of us did it :) I think it just allows for a bit more if you see what I mean lol.

I didn't realise we weren't aowed to share web addresses : spotted my modified post. Oops.

I haven't blogged before but thought I'd give it a go. Be great if some of us did it :) I think it just allows for a bit more if you see what I mean lol.

Once you have 50 posts done we allow you to put the link to your off site blog into your signature providing that it does not have advertising or is a commercial blog.

You can put the link to your MiniMins blog or diary into your signature from the very start.

For our links policy please read thread below...

http://www.minimins.com/news-please-read/170293-newbie-posting-privileges-links-policy.html

Back