Blog commentaries

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Vorlina, 12 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Vorlina

Vorlina Full Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hi, y'all

I know there are lots of people on here who run their own blog pages etc, which I read with lots of interest (fishface, skinny frog and all the rest of us!)

Just wanted to quickly say how much I appreciate it - it's good to know we're all together. I also wanted to let people know that frequently the reason you don't get any comments on blogs is that the sites will often require commentators to register with the site, and people can be uncomfortable with that.

Hugs, all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chrismars

chrismars Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Vorlina,

Another blog to look at....goodie!!

I have my own blog up as well. My journey with LL hasn't been as straightforward as most but it may be of use to some. So if anyone wants to take a look.......

livelifelighter

Chris

4. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    My blog is a whole mixture of LL, my hobby of scrapbooking and also my life as I cope with the challenges since my DH died last year.
    Reading blogs from other LLers is really helpful.

5. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I agree with Vorlina, I really enjoy the blogs that I read and do appreciate the fact that people have posted their info to share - cheers :)

Cath

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.