Blogs...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pink starz, 5 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    hey this is really for all the kind of newbies, i have found that writing a blog everyday for the last few days has really helped me, like writing a diary i am brutually honest about everything and it is helping me see how far i have came, even the the last few days.

it's really theraputic and i would definately recommend it x hope you all doing well x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good idea Sam although i hate writing diaries, i am too honest and they come back to haunt you lol xxx

4. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    i know tracy i had that happen once mind you i was thirtenn LOL, but feel free to nosey at mine as long as you don't mind emotional rollercoasters.... by the way you dont need to, I only really doing the blog to keep myself sane and stop myself from cheating, when i felt like cheating i went and read how i felt the last few days and thought of going back through it to get me into ketosis was enough to stop me.

Now i know the worst is over im like :bliss:

(that my celebratory dance by the way ha ha ha)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.