Blondee's Diary... :)

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
Hello all... :)

I've decided to start my own diary thread because I'm hoping it'll help me and maybe others (?) to get on the right track and stick to it...

I've already lost 17.5lb :D However I would ideally like to lose another stone but finding it hard to shift the second one as easily as I did the first :( So here goes and feel free to comment or help me along the way!!

Monday 18th July 2011

Breakfast:

1 Apple
1 piece of brown toast (HExB) topped with a bit of cheese (HExA)

Nothing for lunch - bad I know :(

Dinner:

Chicken with a bubble & squeak cake from M&S and a big pile of vegetables (Potatoes, Courgettes, peppers, green beans - all fried up in the frying pan with fry light)

Syns:

Two Cadbury mini rolls... Trying to eat them all so I cant have any!! :D

Last edited:
Tuesday 19th July 2011

Before I start - you'll notice a pattern of 'weird' breakfasts... I eat packet pastas and risottos for breakfasts as they're quick, easy & delicious any time of the day!! Plus I dont have lunch because most days I finish work at 2pm and go straight to the gym and if I ate at 1-2pm I wouldnt want to go to the gym with a full belly!! ;)

Breakfast:

Batchelors Tomato & Herb Pasta - Free! With a small pot of cheese HExA

Snack:

Apple & Two Alpen Bars HExB

Dinner:

Pork Schnitzel with same veg as Monday because I split the portion to last two days!

Syns:

Coleslaw - Fresh from local farm shop - About 8 syns?
Parsnip Crisps - From local farm shop again... Cant find syn value so say 5 syns?

Wednesday 20th July 2011

Morning :) Felt really 'skinny' this morning but just had breakfast and feel like a nap now!! ;)

Breakfast:

Riso Gallo Risotto Mushroom - Free!! With a small pot of cheese HExA

Snacks:

Two alpen bars - HExB
1 x Apple

Dinner:

Steak marinated with bbq sauces (See below) and also Worcs sauce and some spices with a big side of veg (Broccoli, carrots, peas & cauliflower) plus three new potatoes boiled.

Syns:

Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce to glaze - 1 syn
Heinz BBQ Sauce to glaze - 1 syn

Last edited:
Hi Blondie

I must say I like your style of breakfasts!.:p..It sounds like you know what your doing - I might pop in and nick some of your ideas.:)

Well done on losing 17.5 lb so far!:clap:

KatKit said:
Hi Blondie

I must say I like your style of breakfasts!.:p..It sounds like you know what your doing - I might pop in and nick some of your ideas.:)

Well done on losing 17.5 lb so far!:clap:

Hi KatKit..!! Well I've always done my breakfasts like this & it's always worked!! Some people can't stomach anything other than toast or 'regular' breakfasts but to me... It all goes down the same way!!

Pop back anytime... I've done sw that long hence the diary... Need to push myself a bit now!! :) xxx

Thursday 21st July 2011

Morning all... Well I've kicked off quite badly AND on weigh in day!! My Mum owns a local breakfast cafe so you can see my reasoning some days!! :(

Breakfast:

Double egg (Fried) on two pieces of brown toast HExB with brown sauce.
1 x Hash brown (Whoops!)

Lunch:

Probably nothing...!! Just plenty of water.

Syns so far:

Eggs fried in fat - Says 1/2 syn each? I dont believe it so will say 2 syns for both.
Brown sauce - 1 syn
Hash brown - 4 syns maybe? (It was fried!)

Not looking good is it!! Ha :D

To be continued... :)

Last edited:
Hi Blondee - wheres the next page? Please tell me what the Riso Gallo mushroom jobby was? Sounds yummy! x

:)

MissBeee said:
Hi Blondee - wheres the next page? Please tell me what the Riso Gallo mushroom jobby was? Sounds yummy! x

:)

I got into it but fell out of sync with writing the diary too - I have a rubbish memory haha :( The gallo mushroom is risotto & you can get it anywhere but it's just so expensive for one packet?! Nice though... Can share it for tea as part of a main meal though :) xxx

Ill be trying that. Now get back to writing that diary on here!!!! :):):)

Back