blood sugar

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hells, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. hells

hells Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    has anyone else had trouble with your blood sugar levels on this diet. not sure if it is related or not :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Touch wood - I haven't and even though I am not diabetic I was a little worried about this when I first started. The reason for being a little worried was that sometimes, just occassionally I got a shaky feeling, just knew I needed to eat something, but once I had eaten something I felt fine.

Hope your ok and if it persists you should tell your Pharmacist or see your Doctor.

4. hells

hells Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i am goin to the docs i get the shakes (as in body not the drinks) all the time x thanks tho

5. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I get the shakes all the time on it too. If you split your shakes into 6 portions it helps. When it happens I just take a rest. Sit down and guzzle water and have a coffee. It seems to happen to carb addicts mainly. Out of curiousity ...... is there diabetes in your family? There is in mine and I am just wondering does that predispose us to more sensitive blood sugar level fluctuations as such?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.