Bloody Doctors

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
:mad::(:sigh: had some tests last week, and it turns out i need antibiotics....AGAIN!!!!!! GRRRR just as my losses were getting back to speed!!!! good news is i can stay on LT, but i am hoping it won't slow me down:cry::cry:
Oh well, only time will tell!
I WILL fight the fat no matter what!!!!
so TFB you will have a bigger chance to whoop my fat ass next week!!! :D

Arrr, Nic you demic (Nortern term for you Southeners) do they really make a difference for you - I had no idea :cry:

hey - im pretty sure u going to have a kick ass result next week no matter what - as long as we both get 3 pounds off i am going to be happy - 3 is what I am aiming for next week. then i will be 8st 10! wow!

Hope u get better and the antibtiotics clear up whatever it is... xoxo

Sorry to hear that Nic, you get better soon.

x

oi oi oi oi HOW DARE YOU !!!!1 I AM A NORTHERNER CHEEKY MOO...would never be a southern softie!!!! hehehe
Not sure hunni, last time i had to come off...but i kinda refused, so she agreed! lisalisa didnt lose a bean last week and she was on em, other people have sad the same...so fingers crossed it doesnt make a difference!!!

Funniest thing in the world is i feel fine...its internal probs...sodding things!!! yeah another 3lbs would be fab fab fab !!! 5 woud be even better, but, then again...i am just being greedy!!!

oi oi oi oi HOW DARE YOU !!!!1 I AM A NORTHERNER CHEEKY MOO...would never be a southern softie!!!! hehehe
Not sure hunni, last time i had to come off...but i kinda refused, so she agreed! lisalisa didnt lose a bean last week and she was on em, other people have sad the same...so fingers crossed it doesnt make a difference!!!

See PM - DOH !!!!:D:D:D:D

No pm babe!!!

yip yip i need half a stone off me in 2 weeks to get to my goal.... 8st 6 thats me with 3 stone off... gotta do it.... 5 next week holy cow - think that might cause me to have an orgasm... that would be better than sex - not that i know - havent had it in soooo long :( lol

yip yip i need half a stone off me in 2 weeks to get to my goal.... 8st 6 thats me with 3 stone off... gotta do it.... 5 next week holy cow - think that might cause me to have an orgasm... that would be better than sex - not that i know - havent had it in soooo long :( lol

Well well Julz..... your that positive - you can do anything - we'll all be doing cartwheels for you when you get there - you have always been really supportive to everyone else - now it's our turn - Go Wonda Go:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Nic, you're always so upbeat and positive. Never mind having to take the antibiotics; with your can do attitude, you'll still get to goal real soon.

8st 6 !!!! omg wow wee how fab does that sound!!!!!!!
Sex, sex, fook sex..i would forgo it for another 12 months to be at goal now lol hehehe orgasum??? 'what is this wrod meaning ' lol hehehehehehe

Hi Nic, you're always so upbeat and positive. Never mind having to take the antibiotics; with your can do attitude, you'll still get to goal real soon.
Cheers hun i know i am just being a puff, but dont want any set backs...can't afford it i need to keep julz on her toes!!! lol

Back