Bloody ouch!!!!!

Flabbyfay

Silver Member
Ok yesterday afternoon i lifted my right leg up to pull up my sock as i did it i felt a pop and then pain in the back of my left ankle :cry: The pain is just getting worse as the day goes on! Anyone got any idea what i could have done! Don't want to go to A&E unless i really have to :(

don't know what yo've done, but if you are hesitant at going to A&E why don't you call NHS Direct for advice, if they think its necesary they'll tell you to go to A&E
good luck & hope it feels better soon
xx

Thanks :) I'm off to see my GP tomorrow anywy so i'll see if i can hold on till then. If i can give birth to 4 kids i can stand a bit of pain (i think ):rotflmao: I really am a baby some times:cry:

OoOooopsssssss i'm glad i'm going to my gp within the hour :eek:in the last few hours it's swollen up to double it's size :eek: Now i've just got to find a shoe i can fit it into to go out in :giggle: i bet she's gonna make me go to A&E :sigh:

Poor you Fay!:eek:

Let us know how you get on:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Ended up in A&E this evening even after taking my doc's advice it was still the size of a balloon now i've got 3 weeks on crutches and then physio :(

Back