Bloomin OH

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ronniejacobs, 9 March 2010 Social URL.

1. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    for months I have been having a really bad nerve like pain in the back of my left leg, i assumed it was to do with exercise, was less painful mid week and more painful on weekend when i am less active. However!!! i figured it out last night, I did not have a great nights sleep and kept waking up to find oh curled up against my back but his leg was resting heavily on my left leg. i sleep kind of on my left side but end up on my front sort of star fish like!!!

so lovely as it is to wake up with oh snuggled i now know why my leg is more painful in the morning

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Bless him x

At least you know what's causing it now. Isn't it strange how things we wouldn't even consider end up being the cause x

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

you need a bigger bed so you can wriggle free in the night ;) xxx

5. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    haha this made me laugh!

My OH is the same when we use to stay together (he lives at his mums) we shared a single bed!!! I use to end up half on half off with no covers whilst he was happily snuggled up behind me lol xx

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

we have got a superking sized bed, but still end up in the middle snuggled! x

7. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i could sleep on the edge with him having all the bed and he will still gravitate towards me lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.