Bloomin periods ladies?!!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by purplefish, 28 November 2009 Social URL.

1. purplefish

purplefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/WW
    Hi,

I`m now starting my second attempt at WW! I only lost half a stone last time and it`s all gone back on!

I need to do this as I had a tummy tuck 3 years ago and although my stomach is relatively flat it is starting to stick out just under my bust! I weigh a stone and a half heavier since my op and my downfall has been my periods as I can`t seem to control what I eat leading up to them! Plus they make me feel so depressed that I eat for comfort!

Anyone out there struggling? :wave_cry:

Tanya xx :flirt2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JennyPiccolo

JennyPiccolo Full Member

Yeah, i have hellish periods and that's always been my downfall. Just take it a day at a time, and have a big lovely bubble bath when you're feeling rubbish.

4. starshooter

starshooter New Member

my monthly craziness seems to be subdued with dark chocolate. i buy a good quality, organic dark chocolate bar and then suck slowly on each piece. one or two pieces a night does the trick and i don't feel so depressed, nor do i feel like snacking as much. just a suggestion that might be worth a try.

5. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    I know how it feels as I used to have a very bad periods.
    But since I am on pill it makes such a big diffrence.
    Even now when I am single - I don't want to stop taking the pill cause it is saving my life month after month after month.
    Still get my temporary weight gain each month but I can deal with it with no probs.
    Maybe you should consider it yourself x

6. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting plain and simple :)
    Urgh I hate periods. Sometimes I turn into a complete monster around PMT time (er.. like this time.. though it's not often that bad) when I do I just cannot control myself around chocolate. So much so that I bought a few christmas boxes of chocolates for people but nope couldn't control myself :(. Any other time no probs.

I would like a solution as well!

7. purplefish

purplefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/WW
    Hey, I`m not going to use periods as an excuse for my weight anymore. I have just had a coil fitted so my periods should stop pretty soon!
    I gained half a stone over xmas/new year so I`ve really got to pull my finger out!
    Before xmas I managed to lose 5lbs in 2 weeks just by having 3 meals a day and shrinking my portions. Anyone else managed to do this? I can`t be doing with counting stuff it does my head in!

Tanya x

8. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There horible, one of the things I hate about being a woman!
    I get horrible pains ect so I tend not to eat due to the pain. Im due on wednesday which is my weigh in day :mad:

9. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ugghhhh yep, aren't they awful!! I just started the pill at the weekend after a break from it for 5 years (had 2 babies and was breastfeeding in between)!!! So hoping it helps!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.