BLOWN IT AGAIN!!! AGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Alyce, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - EE
    This is the third week running i've stated i've blown it, but this time i really have!!!!

I was at my friends on satuday night - had about 8 cocktails - that where laiden with spirtis and full fat lemonade and cranberry juice :( and two mini strawberry ciders. :break_diet:

We also had two chicken and salsa wraps and salad - :(

I feel like i've really let myself down big style this time!!!:cry::cry:

To make things worse the hangover breakfast was left over chicken curry - 3 tbsp full with 3 tbsp of fried rice and noodles :cry:

For the rest of yesterday i had two slices of toast and two (half sized mini milks)

I've got my WI on tuesday evening i've so far this week done no exercise at all.

I'm feeling soooo disapointed - had a fab time - but highley regreting it now.

I know know if i'm to go to a friends for drinks to take a small bottle of vodka with diet lemonade and stick to that!!!

I must say i have to thank my friends, as they where going to cook fish and chips but they knew i was on sw and went for the healther options :)

I also had 4 small glasses of wine on thusday night - but i did syn them. :eek:

I defo expecting a gain, i'm just going to have to stick to the plan 110% this week and exercise my arse off!!!!

Is anyone else struggeling when it comes to booze?

How does every one tackle it???

Sorry to rant :(

Alyce x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning hun.
    Dont be too hard on yourself, if your super good this week you may not gain! I was bad last saturday and I still managed to loose 1lb. I was bad this saturday and like you I had wine and cider and all sorts of food but you just have a draw a line under it, dont beat yourself up about it and get back on plan. You cant let one night off ruin your whole week up to weigh in. xxx

4. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - EE
    Thanks Sarah - told myself i'm not drinking again - until next time lol
    fingers crossed i wont have a huge gain :) x

5. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    lol dont beat ya self up about it whats done is done,get back on track see what the scales say on tuesday then put it behind ya

6. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't stress hun, take a deep breath and draw a line under it. Don't let what you can't change affect what you can. Stay positive!

Natt xxx

7. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - EE
    Thanks Natt :) x

8. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Bless I had a bad day yesterday if that helps. I wasn't feeling to good and was stressed and had a seefood diet. Yep I ate everything. I have a WI Wed but cant go now as im sure Im over my 3lb I can play with being at target.
    I now have my head in the right place and you sound as if you have too. Start again with me today and stay positive.

9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I'm on holiday this week and made the decision to have a blow out last night! I've only just got up! (9.59!) The sun is shining and I'm just going to draw a line and get on with the plan. BUT! I won't do it next weekend! It's ok as a one off, but that's one of the reasons I gained all my weight back and I've come to realise that if I want to lose weight I have to change. You can claw back so much if you stay in control and syn it, otherwise if you don't change, then neither will anything else. Sad but true. It's easy for me, I don't have a social life! I think you have to decide if you really want to commit to the plan. (G*d here I go again! Just call me doomwatch!)

10. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Vert true judimac, only one person can change our weights and thats us!

11. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - EE
    oh guys thanks for all the support - we can do it!!! :D

All the best for the week ahead guys and good luck to you all for your WI's xx

12. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Don't get to upset about it otherwise you will drive yourself mad.....just draw a line now and remember what a nice night you had and get back on the Plan, good luck for your WI. X

13. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - EE
    :) Thanks Donnie :) xxx

14. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    i totally symphathise Alyce - once I've had a few I will eat/drink anything... Saturday night I took some vodka and diet tonic to a party... once I'd got through that I started to drink beer... must have had about 3 big cans! The most synful alcohol! I have no idea what will happen at WI on Wednesday...

15. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - EE
    Good luck Rachella , i've propa stuck to it today - apart from the nick nacks i had 13 syns wooops - but not over 15 :)
    Just stick to plan until wed and i'm sure you will be fine sweety.
    Let me know how you get on wont you :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.