blown it all

Had another small victory in the road to health today. Came home really late from work, kids starving etc really really (and almost did) rang a chinese BUT i stopped took breathe and cooked up a huge stirfry with wedges and used a few syns for chilli sauce and honey. Go me! But again thank you all for your much appreciated advice x

ooops read your name as "violent wind". ha ha :) :) :)

Thanks for the advice guys :) i really have an issue with binge eating and Ive really got to get it under control before it kills me. Will wake to a New day and back on track!

i used to and sometimes still have binge eating issues now occasionally but giving up wont change your mindset i could have given up so many times in the last year but if i had i would prob be back to square one now its how we learn to deal with these blips thats important thanks to sw ive learnt that its not the end of the world and i can turn it around

you are not a failure
we all have moments of weakness whether it be food or alcohol ive found a new crutch for when im feeling the need to eat crap .... i clothes or shoe shop... for every lb i save 5 pound and then when i feel the urge to fall off plan i dib in and distract myself with new shoes or clothes

Has that helped with your bingeing Cat?
Saturdays are a real issue for me. Maybe cos theres no routine but I really struggle all day.
I agree that a blip is just that and it shouldnt ruin an otherwise 100% week. Weight loss is all about mindset and for me i nerd to find a way to fix my Saturday mindset lol

Has that helped with your bingeing Cat?
Saturdays are a real issue for me. Maybe cos theres no routine but I really struggle all day.
I agree that a blip is just that and it shouldnt ruin an otherwise 100% week. Weight loss is all about mindset and for me i nerd to find a way to fix my Saturday mindset lol

Sw in genral has helped me but having something to keep me occupied keeps me on plan ..... Plan your weekends if they are your weakness it helps

First 3 weeks of slimming world i had 21 100% days and 11lb. I think Ive gotten lazy or complacent. Gonna look over my food diary for those weeks and try to plan getting back on the horse.

Back