blown it this week :(

For the first time since I've started I've put on. Not sure how much yet as weigh in is tonight. Had a really really naughty week. *holds head down*
I've eaten everything in sight and more.
And now I'm disgusted.
Anyone else need their mouth sewing up, hope I'm not the only one this week x

You wont be the only one im sure. So long as you put this week behind you you'll be fine. Dont overthink a naughty week, it can lead to all sorts of silly thoughts. We're only human hun :)

Me too!

I've never 'cheated' since jan and its all went down hill this week.

Which is really annoying because next weekend is my birthday so i wanted to be really good until then so i could go out for a meal, eat cake and chocolate!

x

I'm going shopping after weigh In tonight so I will still feel inspired and not buy crap food. Hoping to have a 100% week, not use any weeklies and exercise x

don't worry hun. i had a blowout 2 weeks ago. I was away for a girly weekend to dublin. I did point and tried to pick a dinner not too high in points but I ended up having 107 points on the friday night and 60 points on the sat.
I put on 2lb which I expected but managed to lose 3lb the next week.

brush it off and concentrate on a loss next week.

You are normal! you have recognised where you went wrong and you know the reasons why so put it behind you and carry on regardless xx Hope you have a better week xx

Hi hun, hope you ahve a good week just put this behind you. Don't feel like you ahve to deprive yourself of your weeklies, if you need some use them. My leader always says they are built into the plan and I know many at my group use them all each week and are losing well.

1lb on. Gutted. Having a 100% week now. Might sound daft but its really got to me. Every week I've been losing 1 1/2 - 2 consistently.
I've told my partner not to even offer me food or buy in crap or he's dead lol.
Need to lose 1lb plus my usual 1.5 this week to get back on track x

For the first time since I've started I've put on. Not sure how much yet as weigh in is tonight. Had a really really naughty week. *holds head down*
I've eaten everything in sight and more.
And now I'm disgusted.
Anyone else need their mouth sewing up, hope I'm not the only one this week x

I know you're gutted, but putting on 1lbs after having a really bad week isn't so bad. What really causes the damage is letting it continue into the next week. That week has gone, it's behind you, so have a really good week and you'll more than easily lose it next week.

I always drink lots of water if I've had a bad week. I don't know why, but water makes me feel like I'm being good and healthy!! Weird!

Good luck x

1lb is nothing in the grand scheme of things. You'll have that off next week and no doubt abother one to go with it :)

agreed with the others....have a 100% week and you will see more than a 1lb come off :) keep going hun

I've gone and done the same today.

Have enjoyed it but know if i want a decent result come weigh day i'd better get my backside into gear and ready to go tomorrow morning again.

I know the feeling have been good this week so far though and have tracked everything. I find if you make a food diary in here it helps you stay good x

me too! had loaaaaadsa meals out with friends and family and I went from going for the healthy option on Monday to eating everything bad for me! Weigh in tomorrow so will have gained no doubt - worst thing is, it's only my second week :( and was doing so well! :( x

Me too, week 2 = gain... Boo!! Oh well, onwards! x

Me too!! A meal out on Friday for our wedding anniversary (20 years!!) and then a nice roast with pudding yesterday.

Hopefully I'll get away with staying the same as I have been good all week.

Back