Blue Bunny on a mission

Aww thanx Shenzi xx and Chickadee, I KNOW we can do it, we just need to get serious again :) xx

SERIOUS time is here now ladies, not tomorrow not after next weigh in but NOW.

Hark at me miss harsh lol Im doing it for your own benefit and will graciously except the same in return when i fall off the wagon lol xx

lol @ Shenzi.....that's exactly what I need Hun, a virtual kick up the bum!! I'm gonna be good today, and face the music at weigh in tonight and see if the willpower fairy will come back in the morning after her mystery getaway!! I don't know where she's been, but I need to have a chat with her about commitment..........xx

That's the spirit! X

Well I seem to have got away with my temporary blip and have managed a STS tonight at WI. God knows how but I'm grateful for small mercies. Tomorrow is a new beginning :) xx

Well done :) I'd love a STS on Friday :) Will try serious damage limitation tomorrow!!

Blue Bunny said:
Well I seem to have got away with my temporary blip and have managed a STS tonight at WI. God knows how but I'm grateful for small mercies. Tomorrow is a new beginning :) xx

Well done that's ace the blip wasn't as bad as you thought! Keep going it will be worth it xx

Fingers crossed for your WI today Chickadee. I've been a good girl today :)
Breakfast: 2 x weetabix and milk (Hex A +B)
Snack: banana
Lunch: pasta n sauce, muller yogurt, sharon fruit

I am planning on having SW chips with poached eggs and beans for tea and will probably have 2 Alpen lights as my 2nd Hex B and a snickers for my 15 syns. Its all good :)))))

Thanks Emmey, and look how well you're doing! 19lbs off already....you must be ecstatic :)
My tea was just as planned, but the snickers became a Topic (12 syns) and I had another muller yogurt and a banana. So that makes today, I believe, a 100% day. Happy days xx

Blue Bunny said:
Thanks Emmey, and look how well you're doing! 19lbs off already....you must be ecstatic :)
My tea was just as planned, but the snickers became a Topic (12 syns) and I had another muller yogurt and a banana. So that makes today, I believe, a 100% day. Happy days xx

Very much! Thanks :)
Not had a topic for years! Might have to splash out on one this weekend! :)

I love a Topic they are sooo yummy :) Damage limitation must have worked - -1.25 lbs today, no idea how that happened but I'll take it and run :) Hope you had another 100 % day :)

Well done Chickadee!! Yes I did have another 100% day yesterday which consisted of-
Breakfast: 2 x weetabix
Lunch and snacks at work: mugshot, 2 x alpen lights, muller yogurt, banana, apple
Dinner: SW chips, 2 x poached aggs, 1 morrisons sausage (4 syns) and beans, another banana, another yogurt and a Topic (I know you're all drooling ;) 12syns)

Today has been all good so far :)
Breakfast: 2 x weetabix and a banana
Snacks: banana and yogurt

Gonna sort out some lunch in a bit, might be beans on toast but I'm undecided at the moment. And I have no idea about dinner.........Hope everyone's weekend is going well xx

I overdid my syns by a curly wurly and a horrible jelly pudding thing yesterday :( so not worth it!! But today I've been a good girl, honest ;)
Breakfast: 2 x weetabix and milk
Snacks and lunch at work: banana, pear, pepper and mushroom SW quiche, 2 x alpen lights, muller yogurt
Dinner: pasta n sauce, banana, pear, yogurt and a tesco chocolate bar thingy which I'm guessing was about 10 syns........

Hi blue bunny how are you getting on?

Back