Blue Bunny on a mission

Today has been really quiet at work luckily I only had fruit and 2 mullers to pick at!! The fruit being a banana, a nectarine and a pear, which I ate with lots of ham slices from the local butcher. My 1st hex b was crunchy bran this morning, my 2nd was 2 slices of bread just for my dinner-bacon and egg sandwich, yummy. I'm now munching away on more fruit (banana, pear, plums) to curb my sweet tooth as I cant have any syns today. No choccy for me :( Why oh why don't plums have the same kick as a snickers lol? WI tomoro night...eeeeeeek!!!

Blue Bunny said:
Today has been really quiet at work luckily I only had fruit and 2 mullers to pick at!! The fruit being a banana, a nectarine and a pear, which I ate with lots of ham slices from the local butcher. My 1st hex b was crunchy bran this morning, my 2nd was 2 slices of bread just for my dinner-bacon and egg sandwich, yummy. I'm now munching away on more fruit (banana, pear, plums) to curb my sweet tooth as I cant have any syns today. No choccy for me :( Why oh why don't plums have the same kick as a snickers lol? WI tomoro night...eeeeeeek!!!

Oooh I feel your eeeeeek for tomorrow! Mine too!
How much easier would life be if plums tasted like snickers with none of the badness!

If I hold my breath from now until WI at 7 o'clock will that be to my advantage does anyone reckon? Soooooooooo nervous :( I keep telling myself that the KFC was 2 days worth of syns which it was, as I had no other treats on Monday and none at all on Tuesday, so technically I should have still lost........why don't I feel optimistic then?????????

So sorry hun, but hold that feeling and remember it when temptation kicks in next time, you'll lose that pound plus more next week, it hasn't set you back much at all :) you can do it! One teeny blip won't beat you!

Hi blue bunny just got back my hols and catching up on your diary! Try not be too down about the 1lb gain, I've gained 4.75 lbs on my holiday!!

Thanx Emmey and Chickadee. I've had a couple of days away from my diary, not sulking but giving myself a bit of time out I suppose. I haven't gone off plan (it'll take more than gaining 1 measly lb to stop me!!) but I haven't been super strict either. I went out with my friend for a rare night out yesterday and had a few drinks but I wasn't even tipsy and walked all the way there and back-a good 2 miles I reckon :) So this morning I've woken up hangover free and raring to get back down to SW business. I've still got til Wednesday to pull something out of the hat :) xx

You sound very motivated blue bunny, good on you :) I'm finding it hard getting back on plan after my holiday!! Just had a look at scales though and most of what I gained( bar 0.75 lbs) has gone so I'm mega chuffed!! Just what I needed to spur me on!!

That's excellent Chickadee!! However today has not gone 100% to plan for me. Tomorrow is another day.

I've not had the best day either - just scoffed a cupcake!! As you say, tomorrow is a new day.....:)

Hope you're ok?! :)

Hi Chickadee, yeah I'm ok now thanks :) have been a bit down since the weekend (not because of my diet but its been my diet that has suffered!!) I've seen the light at the end of the tunnel this morning, and WI tonite gave me a much needed boost of 2lbs off so hopefully I'll be back on track from tomoro. Hope you're ok? xx

Blue Bunny said:
Hi Chickadee, yeah I'm ok now thanks :) have been a bit down since the weekend (not because of my diet but its been my diet that has suffered!!) I've seen the light at the end of the tunnel this morning, and WI tonite gave me a much needed boost of 2lbs off so hopefully I'll be back on track from tomoro. Hope you're ok? xx

Yay. Well done on your loss! :)

Woohoo- well done :) I'm ok, diet wise I've gone off the rails lol I had such willpower at the beginning but since my holiday I dunno where it's gone!! Congrats again :)

I don't know where my determination has gone to these last couple of weeks :( but I really need to find it.............

Sending some your way! Xx

Can I have some too please?? Mines has also vanished!!!

Sending some your way as well! Try writing down the pros and cons of losing weight, write down everything you have achieved so far and i guarantee some of that determination you once had will rear its head again xx

Back