**Blue_grapefruit** Week 10 WI

Thanks girls! Another lb off today so 2.5lb so far this week, wonder what monday weigh in will bring :)

Day 12 - Weight 13st 7.75 BMI 35.85 Weight loss to date - 10.75lbs

I've done better with water today but I think I still need more. Nice lie in with DH set my packs back 2 hours so im just having my soup now. 100% getting more soups next week especially cos I'm absolutely freezing! I have a love hate relationship with ketosis that's for sure.

I moved down a BMI point today which I'm happy about, and a few more and I will be out of the class 2 obese range (minging!! But at least I'm doing something about it). Also done some exercise in the form of a pump it up dvd which was a killer for my thighs but it was kinda a nice burn! Will definitely be doing more of it seeing if I can manage more and more as I lose weight.

Plan for tomorrow - 5 litres of water x

Well done you Blue. You are really determined now. xx:rolleyes:

Thank you lovely xx

Hi Leah honey - I so can't believe I missed the start of this diary!

Sounds like you are rocking and rolling honey. I too am back on SSing for a little while to shift weight gained last year after giving up smoking, so far 25 days in and all going well. I am not weighing till 30th Jan, and then only monthly, and should hopefully finish by end of March/beg April if all goes to plan. I find the scales dictate my mood so I am avoiding them.

You are doing brill honey, well done you, and lovely to see you back x x

Well done on staying strong while you were cooking. Now you know you can do it it should be easier the next time. And lol at your comment re the green tea!!!

Thanks spangly and Irene!

Cheryl it's SO good to hear from you! Thank you for popping by! Weighing monthly?! You are a brave lady :) You remind me that I need to convince Sharon to plan a oldies meet for us, would love to give you a big cuddle :)

Keep going! You're doing fab! xxx

Girls I thought I'd share my nerdiness with you:

graph1.png

The blacklines are steady -4lb loss and -3lb loss over time

The turquoise lines are the same but EXCLUDING week 1 loss.

The blue dots are my daily weigh ins. So judging by this if I lose the same as I have the rest of the week I'm looking at just over a 4lb loss this week. As long as I stay between the turquoise lines I'll be happy!

Full graph linky

And then below is my guesstimate of how my line will look at the end (as weight loss seriously slows down when you get slimmer eh!)

Clicky

Day 13 - Weight 13st 7 BMI 35.71 Weight loss to date - 11.5lbs

It really is plain sailing after the first few days. Absolutely not tempted by anything other than getting to my goal faster. Sad I know. Had a nice few days with DH, I had some work bits and pieces to do today but to be honest I've been procrastinating sorting out some playlists for different occasions etc. DH had some bacon sarnies for lunch - didn't do anything for me in the slightest, I'm doing ok foody thoughts wise.

Want to lose another lb by Monday but not too bothered if I don't because I'm defo moving down the scales. I could even be under 13st in 10 or so days, that would be AMAZING. The only problem I'm really having is the packs! I keep forgetting to have them! I had two quite early and wanted to make a point of having lots of water today as I've read a lot about large amounts of water seriously helping with weight loss. The only problem with this was that my tummy was always so full of water that I didn't have a pack til I was reminded.

Doing better with green tea too, woop! OH has said he's going to buy me a kindle if I lose 2st so that's a hell of an incentive. I'm having really really vivid dreams too.

Just like to say a big thank you to some great friends who have kept me going through this! Couldn't do it without you xxx

The green tea does count towards your water amount. I also use the bouillon and water flavourings to mix it up a bit. xx:tear_drop:

-2.5lbs this morning. Actually ran around the bathroom nakee. YAY!

Thanks for popping by Irene and Slenda! I knew about the water, but I really wanna flush out my body with just plain old h2O too!

Good day sorting out today, back to update later x

bluey!!!!!!!

yay good to see you around minimins :)

was bored and having a nosey round the forums and saw your name and HAD to come and read your diary, your doing brilliantly!

oh and i still have that belfast pic on my laptop, lol

Hey gorgeous!! How's your and your little princess?!

Gah so many gorgey old faces popping up and making my MONTH!! Belfast was fab, I loved it! I'm gunna have to do some stalking later to find out about you. Well done on your loss sweetheart xxxx

Ooooooooooh how good is that. I'd love a kindle, what a fabby pressie!
U are doing so well.
I am megga happy for ya!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey gorgeous!! How's your and your little princess?!

Gah so many gorgey old faces popping up and making my MONTH!! Belfast was fab, I loved it! I'm gunna have to do some stalking later to find out about you. Well done on your loss sweetheart xxxx

were good thou madams not so little these days, kids grow like weeds!

will be stopping by here frequently to e_stalk you, lol

Back