**Blue_grapefruit** Week 10 WI

Day 14

Well bloody nora, lost 1.75lbs since yesterday!! Think it's cos I stopped TOTM so my water retention dropped. Loooong lie in again 'smorning so got up quick and threw a pack down my neck. Had a lush day of sorting my make up and cosmetics drawer(s) and I swear I could open my own Clinique shop. Anyway, been keeping up with water and green tea.

Back to work tomorrow and craving the routine tomorrow, but it's also my official LL weigh in and counselling session so I have to do my homework and I'm excited.

-5lbs!!! YAY!!!

-13.25lbs total loss

5lb's?! Wow, well done hunny!! :D

xx

Well done BG. you really are up for this. xx

Thanks everyone!!! xxx

brilliant result!

:party0049: Brilliant BlueGrapefruit!!! :party0049:
xxx

Thanks everyone!!! xxx

Well done you! Are you still enjoying the group sessions?

Still 100%! Just been a very busy girly and im absolutely exhausted :) I promise to update tomorrow xxx

Day 16 - Weight 13st 3 BMI 34.95 Weight loss to date - 15.5lbs

Wow I've been seriously busy this week. Monday evening was group meeting, tuesday was a visit to my oldest friend, wednesday I caught up with fruitcake and thursday I went to a friends house to help her pack ready to move. Friday I baked lots of yummy things for a coffee morning yesterday then yesterday was the coffee morning and taking my friend who'd moved house to buy all her essentials - bin, washing up bowl, shower curtain, etc etc and help her unpack and prettify her flat. Was absolutely shattered last night so early night with a film (even though we turned it off half way as neither of us could stay awake!)

Anyway, back to the main reason for this diary - Lighterlife. I'm still very much 100%. Nothing off plan has passed my lips at all. Not even my favourite sponge cake mix, the vanilla icing the onion bhajis I made - all for coffee morning. I'm loving the fact that I can be proud about it. Last night my friend wanted to thank DH and I for helping her out so much over the last few months (bad breakup, we got her out and into a temp place 'til she found something permanent) by either cooking for us or ordering my favourite (sushi) takeaway with a few bottles of wine. It was appealing of course, good food and great company but I'd rather do this when I'm refeeding

Not only am I so proud of myself that I'm remaining abstinent (well, with food anyhoo) but DH is mega proud too. I've defo lost weight, not just by the scales but yesterday loads of people asked if I was dieting because I looked slimmer. Fab feeling and I was back into some skinny jeans I hadn't worn for a year

Week 3 weight loss has been really very slow for me, I'm 2.25lbs down since last weigh in but I'm down an entire BMI bracket. Only 5 more BMI points to lose until I am merely overweight. I can and will do this.

Some of the things in class have stuck with me this week, it was all about crooked thinking and how we convince ourselves that we "need" to cheat. Like for instance, yesterday, I could have said "aww it's her first night in a new place, she's been the best mate to me and wants to treat us, I really should just have something" and in the past I would have done this. Actually, when I turned down her offer for food and wine she wasn't angry or surprised, she just said that when I'm off plan she's going to treat me then and in the mean time we can just have film nights There's always a way around your "must eat" situation.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling on about what I've done and learnt this week. Day 21 today and I'm feeling great I will have to set up a ticker for my wedding anniversary, I'd love to be approx 10st 7 for then x

Thank you 2nd mam :) xxxx

Well done again Leah and it's great to hear you sounding so positive. And i'm well impressed with u resisting temptation so well. Long may it continue and enjoy your learning. I particullarly enjoyed learing about my rebellious child. Still can't get the little burger under control though!! ha ha!!

XXXXXX

Back