BlueCow's moos

Just done an hour and a half (!!) in the gym, including 15 minutes on the swaying machine blossum ;);) I honestly did really enjoy myself and I burnt 551 calories! Enjoyed the stepping machine more today as well, think i'm getting the hang of it :D hope you're all well!

My Mum and Dad have already both said 'Your face is very red... are you okay?!' So obviously I looked a bit silly with my tomato red face but I don't really care - I'm improving my health and fitness! :D

Though next time I may wait a while in the changing rooms until it's gone down a little - I hadn't seen myself and thought they must be exaggerating as I didn't feel bad at all... then I looked in a mirror:eek::p

Going to go to the gym again tomorrow!! Who would've though it! Determined to get a swim in tomorrow as well... will remember to take my iPod so I can listen to Harry Potter as I cycle:D:p

It's really great feeling motivated isn't it :D
(btw I go red like that too :p)
Have a good w/e and a good workout ;)

Well done bluecow, how inspirational you are :) You'll be disappearing before our eyes at this rate :)

have a great weekend and thanks so much for the tip re paris trains!! :)

Yeah blossums it's great, and so unexpected - in a line you would certainly not pick me out as someone who enjoys the gym!! Hey, I guess the red means we're working hard, right, which can only be a good thing:D Thanks blossums, you too!:D

Ohhh I've never been called inspirational before, thanks RainbowRose:D I wish!! Not been strict enough diet-wise this week so am fully expecting a STS or small gain on Monday!

You're welcome... honestly was the worst experience of my life *shudders at memory*

Hey there mommyb:) Thanks!!

I do wonder, what is going on in the world outside my small humble field, why is everyone else a different colour and why do they not wonder as much?!:p

Gym was FUN! Did an hour today as mummy cow had to pick me up before taking little cow to fencing. 331 (i think) calories burnt and I feel good! :D

I have a date with a sexy posh boy on Saturday the 15th!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE POSH BOYS :D
*swoon* Sorry for going off topic but I am verrrry excited:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hopefully will have a bit more weight off by then!! xD

Last edited:
I have a date with a sexy posh boy on Saturday the 15th!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE POSH BOYS :D
*swoon* Sorry for going off topic but I am verrrry excited:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hopefully will have a bit more weight off by then!! xD

I have a thing for posh boys too, you're not alone:D hope all goes well!!! x

oh that's cool :)
I'm back from the gym pow pow pow!!
377 calories burnt!
Now back to bed I think... woke up exhausted this morning probably from gyming!!

Thankya blossums :D

I think I'm becoming ill... boooooo!

BBQ tonight though so hopefully will eat a bit :) healthy stuff ofc ;)

Thanks RainbowRose :)
No I don't know any details yet - he's out the country for the weekend!
The BBQ was lovely thank you, and on the whole I think I was pretty good :)
Have a good Sunday yourself - I'm off to Nando's for lunch yumyumyumyumyumyum:D

Back