BlueCow's moos

LOL:) I think it's sweet:p
I forgot to weigh in this morning... really I did! Will weigh in tomorrow morning though... I reckon I've gained about 2lbs... BUT I'm going to be well behaved now so no more gains hopefully!!:p

OMG I have totally effed up my foot!! Fell down the stairs (lol) because I was wearing my onesie:eek: and slipped:p I am SUCH a baby but two of my toes hurt sooo much, I've been hobbling around all evening much to everyone else's amusement:p YAY tomorrow is Wednesday, which is when my week starts getting a lot more relaxed:) Also have a parcel to pick up, which is exciting me, even though I'm pretty sure it's just a couple of books I ordered off Amazon... ooo and I went in and collected some jeans in New Look today... I've bought so many jeans recently because I used to only have one pair and wear leggings all the time, but I decided it wasn't really a good look, and not helpful when I'm trying to lose weight as they're stretchy so you don't notice when you put on weight:p Also I think most leggings are see through which is definitely not a good look!:p The jeans I got today are lovely though, skinny grey jeans, size 14 and fit well which is good:)

Thanks RR, you're so lovely:worthy: I was walking on my foot properly today so I didn't look stupid at college, so it obviously isn't that bad... my toes do still hurt though, i'm just a huge wimp:p No idea what it's about, now I no longer wear them I quite often cringe when I see people in them and I can see their pants, which is kinda hypocritical of me but hey, I saw the light:p

Had another driving lesson today, managed to sort out something which had been confusing me a lot so all's good on that front:) College was boring, had an internal assessment in biology and nearrly fell asleep in history, sums the subject up, eh:p What awful weather though!! ALSO i've decided to change my diet to 'healthy eating'... i feel a bit of a fraud having 'low carb' down as my diet when i haven't been low carbing really for a few weeks now:p

Hello luvvie, Glad everything is going ok, well apart from the foot! I've been off the diet rather a lot again hence not been on here so much recently, could do with getting back on track!

All the best
x

At last it's the weekend!! I never get a lie in though as Saturdays I'm up at 7 for my paper round and Sunday I need to get up relatively early for work... have my volunteer work today - it's soooo boring but I do it with some lovely people and I need to do it for my college course. Hope everyone has lovely weekends planned :) xx

Hi :) work was so good, I did tills along with putting out stock which was fun and finding books to put discount stickers on, it was like one giant treasure hunt:D hope you had a good weekend! I just checked facebook and discovered my double english is cancelled, meaning I don't need to be in until half 12... Unfortunately i'm already on the bus in to college :p 2lb off this morning:)

Home nice and early:) Had my afternoon lessons cancelled so got to come home at lunch:)

Also I have Pepsi Max... mmmm... 2 x 500ml bottles for 99p in the 99p store:D Which, I noticed, was playing Christmas songs!! Not gonna lie I'm starting to get excited for Christmas:D Look at the book I'm getting my Mum for Christmas http://www.amazon.co.uk/Awkward-Fam...934X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320769441&sr=8-1 :D My brother already has a non-pet one and it is SO funny:D Think I will pick it up in work though, as I was sticking 25% off stickers on them on Sunday:D Think I will get my brother the new Simons cat book... we are a bit of a cat family:p

It is sooo cold today, I got a bit depressed when I couldn't see my own breath as it means it's going to get a lot colder yet!!

Driving lesson at 2... Instructor is letting me drive some distance on proper roads so pray for the safety of those in the local vicinity!

Awkward Family Photos is one of the best websites I ever saw! Don't think I realised they'd made some books, will have a look at em :D

Glad everything is going ok at the new job and with the driving lessons luvvie, I'm sure everyone will survive you being on the roads ;)

All the best
x

Good news - still alive - managed not to cause a major incident lol

It's hilarious isn't it! My Mum got my brother the book for Christmas last year and I noticed the pet one when I was at work. Have you seen the auto correct website? That one's pretty funny too:D

More importantly I hope you are well poor mrs blossums xxxxx

LOL just had a look at auto correct OMG lol. I might buy the book of awkward family photos for my brother, think he'd really like that

Am feeling bit better luv thanx, still not 100% but getting there, diets been a bit on again off again (emphasis on the off again) And am starting to notice don't feel so good as before enregywise etc so that is a good motivation to get back to it!

All the best luv, hope you have a lovely w/e
x

Back