Blue's exante journey

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
So I'm back for another re-try.
Everytime something goes wrong in my life I fall off the wagon, disappear from here for a few weeks/months then come back to start again!

There is a very special person in my life but he is currently.....away, and has been for some time :(
BUT he will be home next april and I would LOVE to have lost all or at least most of my weight so I can surprise him with a 'new me'!
Oh and because I want to be healthy, look good in clothes and not get out of breath from walking too long.

My weigh in day is friday. I am going to post all my weigh-ins in this first post so I can keep track of them easier.

Start weight: 300lbs :wave_cry:
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:

Wishing you all the best hunni, Good luck xxx

Good Luck Blue Butterfly, you can do it, just think how you will look when he comes home in April! Tasha x

Major headache right now, not fun!
Been drinking loads though :)

Trying to get it through to my family that I DO NOT want to eat when we go away for a long weekend in just under 4 weeks time.
I keep telling them that if I do eat all I'll be doing is wasting money and gaining weight that I will then have to re-lose.
Why do they think just because we're on holiday that it means food food food!
There will be plenty of things to do, I plan on spending alot of time in the swimming pool and out walking as we're going to centre parcs and it's lovely there.

Hhhmmm not feeling great again today.
But that's coz I have a really bad back so didn't sleep last night so I'm tired and grumpy!

Did win some gorgeous shoes on ebay though so they will cheer me up :D

Thank you :D
The shoes are sooooo nice, they are purple with a huuuge heel.
I only got them because I had a dream that I was meeting the oh and I was wearing purple shoes and stuff and then I went on ebay and happened to find all the stuff I was wearing in the dream.....it was a sign to get the shoes I know it was lol

Oooh, new shoes sound such fun. Welcome back Blue, and hope all goes well as you get back on the packs. It sounds like you've got a really clear vision / goal in mind for April. I had one too, and have made myself a collage of the things that I envisage for my future, and it has really helped me to stay focused (or get refocused after a wobble). If you like creating things, you may find it helps you achieve your goal.
Anyway, hope the rest of the week goes well xx

Glad your back hunni !! It's so hard restarting but when you've got your head in the right place you know this diet works and the weight's gonna melt away! You'll be a sexy Easter bunny girl for your man coming home xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for the replies :D
I am going to try soooooooo hard this time and if I fall off the wagon I will just get right back on instead of running away from the forum for weeks!

I'm a size 24 right now, do you think it's possible for me to get to a 12 by next april? Or is that too over ambitious?

For me I reckon it's about a stone a size; as you're a little shorter, it's probably a little less than that; so in theory, if you stuck with TS, you could lose 7 stone by then, which would take you down 7 sizes - so possibly all the way down to a 10! (Although I don't know if it works totally linearly - I've yet to get all the way to my healthy weight, and don't really know what size I will be when I get there)

Thanks for the reply Rachel, I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope that I reach a size 12 by april!

Why is it that every time I start exante (and I've re-started alot!) in the first week I get a period, it's so odd. And now I'm dreading my weigh in on friday because I feel bloated already :(

Thanks for the reply Rachel, I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope that I reach a size 12 by april!

Why is it that every time I start exante (and I've re-started alot!) in the first week I get a period, it's so odd. And now I'm dreading my weigh in on friday because I feel bloated already :(

This happens to me too. Also, when I had lost 2 1/2 stone before the summer my periods were coming more often but now that I've put the weight back on again it has gone AWOL -I guess weight has a big impact on our bodies xo

Hey Cupcake, how are you getting on? Hope you're doing well hun.

I'm feeling great! Still a little bloated and not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow but I know I'll be back to normal in a few days so yay.
Also now looking forward to my long weekend away (3 weeks to go :D) as I have tons of meal ideas that wont kick me out of ketosis so I will be sticking to exante but just adding a meal a day for the 4 days I'm away.

It was my weigh in yesterday and I hadn't lost a thing. Guess how gutted I was :( After posting on here I felt better as others agreed that it was probably my awful totm that had made me sts.

That didn't stop me from just carrying on though, I am still going at 100% and hoping for a nice loss next weigh in.

Today I had a nice extra cold choc shake with coffee and it was soooo yummy.
Plus treated myself to a small glass of dr pepper zero. Also had 4litres of water.

My stomach is making all sorts of noises! I'm not hungry at all but my stomach has decided to make noises like it is, I'm glad I'm not in a quiet room with anyone today lol

Tomorrow I am going to see a psychic medium, I know alot of people dont believe in those kinds of things but this guy is amazing. He has given readings to alot of people in my family (my nan loved him!) and he has helped the police in some investigations too.
Maybe he can tell me if I'll do well on exante this time :D

Back