BLUFIZZ MUNCH MEMOIRS 2012

blufizz

Hiya all you losers out there :p (meant in nicest possibly way of course!)

Iv'e restarted on SW plan today and hopefully will return to a group this week.

I've been on a bit of a roller coaster ride in life for the past year or so but I'm determined not to dwell
on the past but to focus on each day as it arrives and each lb that melts away!

Im a single Mum with little ones and grown children...and a sprinkling of Grandchildren too!

Deffo lacking in any real adult support in my venture to become fitter and leaner so any encouragement most welcome!

I follow mainly green with the odd extra easy day sometimes-usually on a Friday night when I fancy a SW version
of chicken kebab 'n chips lol :)

Soooo hope to chat with some of you at some point and visitors always welcome in my Weight Loss /Food Diary etc

I'm having a great day so far and hope you are all too!

Blufizz x

Breakfast-
2x weetabix with s/s milk from alowance

Snack - banana and apple

Lunch-
large bak pot
bbq beans- consisted of baked beans and a mexican mix of beans in water warmed through with some bbq seasoning
+salad of lettuce/cucumber/tomatoes/red peppers
+ 1tbs spoon of salad cream - need to dig old book out to find sin value???

Dinner-
home made veg soup
apple/grapes

My food intake may be a little odd/haphazard/light to begin with as I have no book to follow and have forgotten
quite a lot of things I used to eat lol...I would much rather fill up on free/super free foods and limit my sins until
I'm more organised-thought it better to do this than not follow the plan at all!

snacks during evening-
this space will probably remain empty as I cant really eat anything after 6pm in the evenings at the moment.

15th APRIL 2012
DAY 2 OF PRE-GROUP PLAN

Had busy day which involved popping into local asda....as usual there were shelves of muffins right by the in-door :eek:
But happy to report i resisted...felt more in control than i ever have done..simply didnt want them!

BREAKFAST-
milk from allowance
weetabix
banana

LUNCH-
fry-lite-pan-fried salmon
sweet chilli dipping sauce x1tbp 1.5 sins
veg cous cous-home made

DINNER-
left over bbq beans
baked pot
huge salad
salad cream 2.5 sins
2oz edam 10 sins

strawberries/mango/pineapple/grapes

Was a very busy day hence bak pot n bbq beans again lol

Horrible wet morning here got soaked on school run so enjoyed my hi-lite when i got back :)

Breakfast-
2 weetabix
milk from allowance

hi lite 2 sins
mango/pineapple

Lunch-
roasted chicken breast
cous cous
carrot/broccoli/green beans

couple glasses of water (trying to keep track and up my water consumption)

Dinner-
to be decided....

Back