BLUFIZZ MUNCH MEMOIRS

ha! yes! i agree with the whole post! lol!

my target for next week is to loose half a pound! (then i'll be feee of he squatters from xmas) i know how these things work! Im not gunna get all giddy thinking im gunna loose that everyweek lol! on sw online they reackon im gunna be at goal by 2nd of feb lol i f'ing wish lol

xxx

lololo with my gain and this weeks minute loss its predicted il be at target this time next yr hahaha!

seriously tho did what did you eat last week? or what didnt you eat lol?

squatters? im guessing extra pounds where there shouldnt be due to going off plan lol ?

ive set a mini target....to get into a quite tight pair of trousers ive just bought for my birthday in feb...they a very small size 18 but im sooo gunna get into them lol

main target is to be a size 14 by may....wish me luck lol

dinner
pasta n sauce -no veg cos everythings run out :cry: (0.5 sins)

if im hungry later i might make some sw chips...

frut salad -
pinapple
grapes
strawberries

note to self - FRUIT- buy some!!
it deffo speeds up my weight loss.

lololo with my gain and this weeks minute loss its predicted il be at target this time next yr hahaha!

seriously tho did what did you eat last week? or what hope u had
squatters? im guessing extra pounds where there shouldnt be due to going off plan lol ?

ive set a mini target....to get into a quite tight pair of trousers ive just bought for my birthday in feb...they a very small size 18 but im sooo gunna get into them lol

main target is to be a size 14 by may....wish me luck lol

hahah well i did 4 red 2 green and 1 ee days if that helps! I still had choccie and cake but syned it! Avoided bread and the good old plonk!

Ooooh good luck with the trous! its fab to have goals isnt it!

hope u had a fab day!
xxx

ps yeah squatters are gain lbs! and they r very cheeky!

okayyy...been bit busy so havnt got on here much...blimey seems ive not been on here since last wednesday!

woohoo katie!! :) hows it going?

ok..

today-monday 18th jan

breakfast -
2 weetabix (he b)
hot milk (he a)

banana,grapes.cherries

hi lite x2 (4 sins)

lunch-
2x bread (he b)
1oz edam (he a)
tomatoes,lettuce,cucumber
salad cream (2 sins)

dinner -
peppers stuffed with cous-cous
mixed with mushrooms/onion
sauted in fry-lite with herbs.
side salad

fruit salad

okayyy...been bit busy so havnt got on here much...blimey seems ive not been on here since last wednesday!

woohoo katie!! :) hows it going?

ok..

today-monday 18th jan

breakfast -
2 weetabix (he b)
hot milk (he a)

banana,grapes.cherries

hi lite x2 (4 sins)

lunch-
2x bread (he b)
1oz edam (he a)
tomatoes,lettuce,cucumber
salad cream (2 sins)

dinner -
peppers stuffed with cous-cous
mixed with mushrooms/onion
sauted in fry-lite with herbs.
side salad

fruit salad

hello busy lady!

hope u have been good! Ive been right naughty! had 2 booze filled nights and am totally expecting a gain on weds eeeek!

have a fab day!

xxx

hiya katie...always good justnot always good with food lol..a and as for you...well your only young and cant hide from having fun lol....it must be hard when all your mates are drinking etc..

ok food.....havnt logged in today as been searching online-ebay- for a double buggy..

breakfast-
2x weetabix (he b)
hot milk (he a)

banana, grapes

hi lite x1 (2 sins)

lunch-
pasta n sauce (0.5 sins)

dinner-veggie rice

2 bread (10 sins) ran out of wholemeal so counted as sins not he b
1oz edam (he a)
salad cream 2

dunno how il have done tomorrow as been quite heavy with the sins this week.

still dont feel very motivated and cos we have such a very small group cant even draw on others to motivate me there...hmm just got to stick with it i guess til my mood lifts..

im not too hopefull either! hope we are pleasently suprised!

good luck for tomoz hunny!

Helllloooo I found your diary!

Hope your weigh in goes well let us know how it goes.

Hope you feel more motivated for the week coming. How big is your group? It's nice to have here as a bit of motivation though.

Speak soon :) x

21/01/10 wi -2lbs 37lbs lost in total

sunday 24th/01/10

wooohooo to KATIE X and SLIMMER 2010 XX

:sigh: not a good weekend.....plan all messed up really...

really dont know whats wrong with me, im doing well and feeling great and jeans that were tight before xmas now if anything loose in places....so the 2lb loss didnt feel enough.....

im feeling very dissapointed in myself and feel cos of xmas ive lost a whole 4 weeks of the plan....i wanted to get into my size 16's by my birthday in a couple weeks and have smashed the 3 stone mark....just isnt going to happen now lol

Tried to get back on plan today but have picked at things.....

Ok enough....think they way i shop - the things ive been buying will have to change now if im going to give myself any kind of chance of reaching a healthy weight by summer.....so sorry kids-no more treats for a while-get used to fruit and yoghurt!!!!

hey hun! sorry u r having a crappy day!

the kids will not miss the treats! If they want some thing just send them up to shop with 50p an they can get their selves something! Its funny cos ive been having a debate with my self on my thread about the kids missing out on treats!

The only advice i can think of is be super super good from now up to weigh day an hope for best!

Did u see that thread about the woman who only had foods from the free foods S or SS beside it and lost 13lbs in one week? she was not a new memember either! I had a quick look in my book and theres loads of foods you can have like chicken and quorn ( do i remember you sayin u didnt like quorn?)

Anyways keep ya chin up'! you cant change the past but u can decide your future! And you never know u could get that 3 stone sticker! you wont know if you dont try!

hope u r ok

love katie xxx

hey katie :)
13lbs!! thats almost a stone....nagging voice in my head says thats not right on so many levels.....lol...too much way too fast and if it were me id get bored lol....but i can see sticking to plan and eating as much free/s/ss food might help get my metabolism going and give my confidence a nudge.....and maybe il get away with a sts lol...

treats in out house are deffo off the menu from tomorrow tho....older ones can buy their own treats and keep away from me and little ones..and it wont kill little ones not to have them for a while....im so used to putting them all first ...well sorry im going to out myself first for a while! :)

right im gunna go look at the free/s/ss foods lol...not sure id want to lose almost a stone in one week -god imagine the loose skin!!....but if it
gives me a boost til wed then wayhay lol....
hope your doing ok and catch a tomoz if ya around x

Just a quick post! Lol obviously I thought wooowzers I want a loss like that straight away but in reality it can't be good for ya! Just thought if u tried to include as manny ss or s foods it could speed ya weight loss up a little ready for your weigh in! I personally don't have enough s or ss foods so gunna try include a few more this week!

Catcha tomoz hun xxxx

Hi Blufizz,

Hope that you are doing well. Forgive yourself for the weeks that you have not stuck to plan; it happened, it's over, look to the future and all that free and super free food you are going to eat and all those pounds melting away! x

Just a quick post! Lol obviously I thought wooowzers I want a loss like that straight away but in reality it can't be good for ya! Just thought if u tried to include as manny ss or s foods it could speed ya weight loss up a little ready for your weigh in! I personally don't have enough s or ss foods so gunna try include a few more this week!

Catcha tomoz hun xxxx

HIYA
the more i think of it the more i kinda dont beleive it lol...no way is that good for your body...

anyhoo i took on board what you said re s/ss food and all of yesterday and all of today im doing just that....upping my /s/ss food and going very light on my sins...and when i need a sweet-hit im having hi-lites and not curly wurly etc lol...im not so worried bout wi tonorow now :) x

Hi Blufizz,

Hope that you are doing well. Forgive yourself for the weeks that you have not stuck to plan; it happened, it's over, look to the future and all that free and super free food you are going to eat and all those pounds melting away! x

HIYA
i guess its all a learning curve....and i can see whats happening now....its the weekend! for some reason something happens to my resolve and i self-sabotage...and it must be boredom and lack of routine...since monday ive stuck with free/s/ss foods....have onky allowed myself to have hi-lites and not chocolate for that sweet-hit.....ive not even used all my he choices....ive felt more in control..soooo

if it was lack of true motivation then id be off plan through out the week too wouldnt i....so i need to get my act together at the weekends and fill my time with somthing other than obsessing bout food lol

any ideas?
x

monday 25th jan 2010

breakfast-
2x bread (he b)
beans, mushrooms,eggs
tom sauce (4 sins)

lunch-
roasted veg-
new pot/sweet pot/pepper/mushrooms
baby corn/onion/carrot +garlic/parsley
rice
lrg fresh fruit salad

hi lite (2 sins)

dinner-
pasta n sauce (0.5 sins)
milk (from he a)
mixed veggies
grated edam (he a)

hi lite (2 sins)

tuesday 26th jan 2010

breakfast-
2x bread (he b)
scrambled eggs (milk from he a)
beans
mushrooms
fresh tomatoes
tom sauce (4 sins)

hi lite (2 sins)

lunch-
bak pot
mixed beans+chilli seasoning
lrg mixed salad

dinner-not sure yet..

Last edited:
Hey!

Well, personally what I try to do is fill my time with stuff that will make me feel better inside and out.

So, go on my bike, have a candlelit bath, do a dance dvd, do my nails, put fake tan on, pluck eyebrows, write my diary, look at clothes on net, read, watch a film, have a diet coke, read heat... I think the best things you can do are the things that make you feel and look better about yourself.

But also try not to consciously think that you are trying not to think about food, as you will inevitably think about food (hard as that can be!)

x

update tuesday 26/2010
dinner-
fish pie-
pasta n sauce-(broc'+cheese) - 0.5 sins
made with milk from allowance
mixed fish-(tesco fish pie-mix)
fresh spinach mixed in til wilted
fresh mash pot
served with carrots/baby corn

couldnt eat it all!
looking back think its the lunch i had-usually
i just have my bread/breans/mush/egg thingy at bout 11am....then part from piece fruit i dont have anything else til 4pm and then fruit salad....doubt ive got room for that now lol...

dont like this bloated feeling either.....my stomoch just cant handle the amount of food i was eating when i first got on the plan....just have to make sure when i do eat it includes free/s/ss choices.

"groan" now ive gotta get up and sort little ones out....deffo wont be eating as much or as late tomorrow lol....

Back