BLUFIZZ MUNCH MEMOIRS

Well, personally what I try to do is fill my time with stuff that will make me feel better inside and out.
So, go on my bike, have a candlelit bath, do a dance dvd, do my nails, put fake tan on, pluck eyebrows, write my diary, look at clothes on net, read, watch a film, have a diet coke, read heat... I think the best things you can do are the things that make you feel and look better about yourself.
But also try not to consciously think that you are trying not to think about food, as you will inevitably think about food (hard as that can be!)

all good ideas hun :) idle mind and all that lol....i used to be a lot kinder to myself yrs back lol....friday night was my pamper night....havnt done that in years...might have to start it up again lol

good luck for tomoz hun! i am expecting a gain :(

xxxxxxxxxx

:wave_cry: hello lol
0.5 gain....i mean 0.5 of a lb!! lol....still couldve been soooo much worse and its given me the wake up call i needed-complacency can really stuff things up.

also group just got some new ladies and deffo not good for newbies to see oldies who have done so well then going on to phaff about gaining here losing hardly anything there..lol...so back on plan 100% from now!! :D

Hope you did ok katie? xxx :)

wednesday 27th jan 2010

REVISED EATING PLAN

decided to lower my sins to 10 this week

BUT allow myself up to 20 on fri/sat-hopefully this will give me the choice to have choccie etc if i want as these are the two days that are difficult for me-maybe knowing i can have up to 20 will take away the "i want it-but shouldnt-but s*d-it-im-going-to-have-it" argument i have inside my head each weekend :)
maybe just maybe, knowing i can might negate my "need" to have it lol...

only going to have 1x he a&b if i can

no chocolate etc during the week

stick with free food/green
&loads more s/ss foods

AND PLAN/PREPARE/COOK MORE IN ADVANCE!

Also going to re-read as many sw mags as i can find...hope to find some inspiration/motivation tips

wednesday 27th jan 2010

breakfast-
2xweetabix (he b)
hot milk (he a)

lunch-
going to try to find
a recipie for a super-speed soup?

ended up not looking-laptop went into meltdown
then was distracted with shopping - so missed lunch and had couple bananas instead.

dinner-
bak pot
pasta n sauce (0.5 sins)
large salad
salad cream (2 sins)

fruit slalad

hi-lite x2 (4 sins)
fruit salad

Last edited:
:wave_cry: hello lol
0.5 gain....i mean 0.5 of a lb!! lol....still couldve been soooo much worse and its given me the wake up call i needed-complacency can really stuff things up.

also group just got some new ladies and deffo not good for newbies to see oldies who have done so well then going on to phaff about gaining here losing hardly anything there..lol...so back on plan 100% from now!! :D

Hope you did ok katie? xxx :)

SNAP! lol!

im not too fussed about it! it sooo could have been much much worse! lol How do u feel about yours? You sound sooo motivated now hun!

im back on it and feelin even more positive now! got the free red days cook book and im gunna get planning so i dont have ant slip ups! im defo gunna save syns for weekend like yourself! then i can actually have treats and still stick to plan!

good luck for week ahead! well have to support each other !

love katie
xxxxx

Hey Blufizz,

Bet your pamper night was nice! 0.5 not that bad and it may have been needed like you say to keep you from being complacent!

I too am looking for a super speed soup if you find one let me know. Good luck for the week ahead x

SNAP! lol!

im not too fussed about it! it sooo could have been much much worse! lol How do u feel about yours? You sound sooo motivated now hun!
im back on it and feelin even more positive now! got the free red days cook book and im gunna get planning so i dont have ant slip ups! im defo gunna save syns for weekend like yourself! then i can actually have treats and still stick to plan!
good luck for week ahead! well have to support each other !

hello you :)
i was more upset this time than when i gained at xmas lol....i really had no excuse...but got over it by wed night lol...

and yeh i feel sooo much more motivated now....like i said it was a wake up call to get my butt in gear lol....no point paying each week or staying for image therapy if im not going to stick to the plan..

and your right-planning ahead is the key and making sure ive enough sins at the weekend in case i need them-maybe i wont use them all but having them as a safety net im hoping will do the trick lol

its deffo boredom that scuppers me lol....ive been quite busy wed and today and been out a lot ..and yeh ive missed meals but ive been off plan at all and have just made sure when i got back that i ate enough free/s/ss food so i wasnt hungry....and ive managed to stick with only 10 sins so far lol- in fact ive had less! obviously the only thing holding me back was me! still dont know why tho lol

so its all good so far lol.....and yes any support is good!! :)

hope you are doing ok and have good week-end x

Hey Blufizz,

Bet your pamper night was nice! 0.5 not that bad and it may have been needed like you say to keep you from being complacent!

I too am looking for a super speed soup if you find one let me know. Good luck for the week ahead x

hiya hun x :)
pamper night?
and yeh deffo needed a wake up call lol...bought myself a pair of 16 jeans today-if i laid down i prob could do them up fully ....but then doubt i could breathe in them lol....so thats my goal.....getting into to them without turning blue and passing out haha!

ive found those sw mag articles but my scanner isnt playing ball lol...il try again and hopefuly be able to get them to you somehow....

my consultant says shes got a speed soup recipie-tho for some reason shes decided to wait til next week to bring it in?-told us bout it two weeks ago...i think i might email her for it lol....if you find one before me let me know yeh?

thursday 28th jan 2010

breakfast-
2x weetabix (he b)
hot milk (he a)

lunch-
missed due to being out
2x bananas

dinner-ee
chicken
s/w chips
peppers/mush/onion
huge salad
pitta bread (7 sins)
mayo (1.5 sins)
hi lite (2 sins)
tom sauce (2 sins)

lrg fresh fruit salad

As if by magic I found one! This is from our consultant who posted it on Facebook.
MAGIC SPEED SOUP
1 can of mixed bean salad
1 can of green lentils
2 cans of chopped tomatoes
1 can of baked beans
Handful of mixed lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red and yellow peppers
2 beef stock cubes
Salt & pepper
Mixed herbs
Enough water to cover
Peel and chop all the veg, put in a pan with everything else, cover with water and bring to the boil. Simmer until all the veg is cooked. Can be left chunky or blended chunky. Also freezes well.

ooooo! i could kiss you lol...thanks for that slimmer xxx
(did you make it?)

friday 29th jan 2010

breakfast-
2x weetabix (he b)
hot milk (he a)

1x bananas
hi lite (2 sins)

lunch-
2x bread (he b )
mush'/eggs/beans
tom sauce (2 sins)

dinner-
batchelors rice-free
fresh steamed veg
curry powder
chilli powder

lrg fruit salad

hi-lite (2 sins)
curly wurly (6 sins)

saturday 30th jan 2010

breakfast-
2x bread (he b)
edam (he a)
fresh sliced tom'

lunch-
2x bread (he b)
beans/mush,grilled tom
tom sauce (2 sins)

hi lite (2 sins)
banana

dinner-
quorn ready-meal-cottage pie (3 sins)
steamed veg

fruit salad
hi lite (2 sins)
curly wurly (6 sins)

sunday 31 jan 2010

breakfast-
2xweetabix (he b)
hot milk (he a)

lunch-
veg soup
apple
hi lite (2 sins)

dinner-
huge baked pot
mixed beans/baked beans
bbq/chilli seasoning
huge salad
1oz edam (he a)

fruit salad
hi lite (2 sins)

:D morning!

monday 1st feb 2010

had really good weekend, on plan 100%...stuck to upper limit of 15 despite
alowing myself 20 for fri/sat....tried to stay within 10 during the week but as you can see just couldnt quite do it lol..

maybe il have to try 13 and work backwards lol...or work out my allowance weekly and tot up after the weekend to see what ive got left for mon/tues ...seriously need to reduce it to 10 tho ..

little one off school-feeling poorly.....i feel bit off myself so not sure how il do today food-volume-wise...not that hungry..

breakfast-
2 bread (he b)
tomatoes
tom sauce (2 sins)

lunch-
veg soup-tho right now the thought of it is making me feel sick lol...

had some soup throughout the day but little else
as felt very sick...

Last edited:
Hey Blufizz well done for being good!

I did make the soup... It wasn't that nice to tell you the truth, but I was thinking of all the goodness in it and hopefully will speed up weight loss! x

tuesday 2nd feb 2010

breakfast-
2x weetabix (he b)
hot milk (he a)

lunch-
spicey rice n veg-free
hi lite (2 -sins)

dinner-
past n sauce (0.5 sins)

hi lite (2 sins)
kit-kat (11.5 sins)

:D hello!
wi this morning and ive lost 6lbs!!!

im gob-struck lol...very pleased!

Im glad i seem to have broen through the mental-block and hope from now on i can stick to plan :)

breakfast-
2x weetabix (he b)
milk (he a)

hi lite (2 sins)

lunch-
spicey rice-free
salad
salad cream (1 sin)

dinner-
planing to have huge bak pot
and past n sauce (0.5 sins)
oh and some fruit lol