BLUFIZZ MUNCH MEMOIRS

:D hello!
wi this morning and ive lost 6lbs!!!

im gob-struck lol...very pleased!

Im glad i seem to have broen through the mental-block and hope from now on i can stick to plan :)

breakfast-
2x weetabix (he b)
milk (he a)

hi lite (2 sins)

lunch-
spicey rice-free
salad
salad cream (1 sin)

dinner-
planing to have huge bak pot
and past n sauce (0.5 sins)
oh and some fruit lol

Amazing!!! go you!! you should be thrilled!!! thats the same as 8 cans of coke!!!! amazing!!!!

Amazing!!! go you!! you should be thrilled!!! thats the same as 8 cans of coke!!!! amazing!!!!

hello you :)
thanks lol
god when you think of it like that its kinda gross lol...i didnt expect that much..idve been made up with 2lbs lol...

but now ive gotta get through my birthday tomorrow..:sigh: i so dont want to gain cos of it lol....but really want to indulge a bit you know...what do i want more...my 3stone sticker next week....or food/drink lol...hmmmm help lol

whens your wi btw? how are you doing?

hey kissme did you get my reply....lol...not sure i can send tho i can recieve...and i get the rep thing now.i think...thanks :) x

ps...any ideas how to work out sin value of a piece of choccie cake....rice n satay chicken from takeaway???? lol

well if Wi wastoday nad it ur bday 2 moro a few flexi syns wont harm as you have all week to burn them off!!! my wi are all over the place atm! i got so much goin on!! but im restarting this week and trying for 100% but as i am quitting smoking aswell i'm trying not to get burnt out!

yeayyyy well done you! did u find eatin s and ss foods did the trick??

i had a 50/50 week and lost 2.5lbs so was dead chuffed!

happy birthday for tomoz!!!

love katie

xxxxxxxxxxx

ps cant u just have a flexi syn day and go for 30 syns??

yeayyyy well done you! did u find eatin s and ss foods did the trick??

i had a 50/50 week and lost 2.5lbs so was dead chuffed!

happy birthday for tomoz!!!

love katie

xxxxxxxxxxx

ps cant u just have a flexi syn day and go for 30 syns??

HIYA you :)
well done on your loss :)

i guess the s/ss food and the speed soup did work...and extra fruit/free food too....had couple wobbles where i had to go upstairs just to get away from the kitchen lol....also measured all sins food very cafefully...couldnt beleive how many extra sins i was having each day lol..no wonder i gained lol...

as for today....not going too well so far-but not food wise lol....little one ill and throwing up....hair(which had done yest) got wet and is now frizzy :sigh:....and i feel bit icky myself

Got some shopping to do for later...wanted to go pick my b/d pressie out in town too....dunno if il get to do any of it now im playing nurse-maid :( lol

all part of lifes rich tapestry i guess lol

lol its hard i know!! i hate finding something that i cant syn!

lol..just gave you rep but hadnt seen the bit where you said to include my name ..lol...mines the one rambling on bout "voice of..."

lol...just gave you rep...but didnt include fact it was from me lol....mines the one saying how your always happy etc....

lol...just gave you rep...but didnt include fact it was from me lol....mines the one saying how your always happy etc....

aww bless you and of course

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear blufizz
Happy Birthday to you!!!"

:flowers::birthday::flowers::birthday:

4th feb 2010 (my birthday!:p)

theres a bug going round our family and im feeling bit sick so all my worrying bout my sins for today might well be unfounded :sick:

breakfast-
2 weetabix (he b)
hot milk (he a)

lunch-
prob soup if time to make
if not then prob egg n beans on toast...

soooo dont wanna talk bout food right now ....might just have fruit....

dinner-
chinese!? :eek:
champers :eek:
choccie cake :eek:

lol....sensible option would be chick n veg in blackbean sauce and boiled rice...but i want chick satay with the sauce+fried rice lol
Alcohol wise just one glass will do me...
chocolate cake-wise...i know from a meal out i cant eat huge amounts of sweet things anymore so maybe i have a slice and halve it...as got no appetie at mo think il be ok lol

Thanks for the rep hun!

Hope u and yours are feeling a little better! Did u manage any treats for your birthday? I am off out tonite and cant wait! wooop! although it is chuckin it down boooo!

speak soon love katie
xxxx

go for it its only once a year!!!!

:flowers::birthday:

lol.i did go for it ....tho surprisingly i didnt eat as much as i thought i might.....and only had two glasses of champers...even the choccie cake i managed with a small piece.....so all in all a great evening!
managed to squeeze into some tightish jeans..slinky top and my most ridiculously high strappy shoes...:D and you know what..i felt bloody great!! (and ive not felt good in many yrs lol)

....think anyone will notice if i skip food diary for yesterday lol....doesnt seem right putting all that bad stuff down lol

tc x

...the day after the night before.....;)

friday 5th feb 2010

felt bit queasy this morning....my bod deffo doesnt like takeaways anymore lol....

breakfast-
2 weetabix (he b)
hot milk (he a)
felt so sick didnt eat it all

lunch-had at 11am...
huge plate sw chips-free
2x eggs
beans
tom sauce (2 sins)....
felt much better but sooo tired lol...

hi lite (2 sins)
banana

dinner-
home-made soup...
carrot/lentils/stock/curry powder/chilli powder...mmmmm had two bowls actually....
huge fresh fruit salad

Hey Blufizz!

Happy birthday for the other day! Did you have a nice one?

OH MY GOSH 6 pounds! That is absolutely amazing! Did you make the slimming soup is that how you did it? Cos if so then I am going to force myself to eat it (I made it and it was pretty gross!).

Did you do anything differently to get 6 pounds off?!

Well done and happy birthday again.

x

hello you :D
thanks...best birthday ive had in many yrs lol...much more relaxed

id already made a kinda speed soup before i saw your recipe......

i didnt put peppers /parsnips baked beans /tom or tinned lentils in it.....

chicken stock (cubes) to taste
bout 2 litres water
garlic powder/blk pepper/salt -to taste
leeks / pot / carrots / savoy cabbage
mixed beans / borlotti beans / canellini beans / red lentils.....
i also added peas at the end and some fine-chooped coriander+parsley

im going to make the soup you described..just to see how it tastes..the stock needs to be right id say and the right level of seasoning/herbs or it could end up tasting watery i think...oh and im going to use bottled peppers cos i dont like when the skin comes off peppers in soup lol...

i ate a couple bowls a day-or tried to.....lol....i also had eggs beans mushrooms nearly every day too....
i tried to cut down on choccie and tried to lower my sins.....tried to up free/s/ss foods too.....cant think of anything drastically diffo i did really....ate a bowl of fruit after dinner most days too lol...

dunno how i did it but it gave me a much needed morale boost....not sure after birthday what to expect at next weeks wi lol..and the hormonal things building up lol..so gotta be on the ball from now on lol

saturday 6th feb 2010

got a cold and feel :sign0137:
brunch-
2x bread (he b)
eggs/beans/mushrooms
tom sauce (2 sins)

bananax2
quavers (5 sins)
hi lite x2 (4 sins)

dinner-
veg soup
curly-wurly (6 sins)

didnt feel i had a good day at all...maybe
cos im feeling ill.....maybe hormones...just had to have chocolate despite it going over my sins....:sigh:

Back