dinner-
bak pot
beans/bbq seasoning
huge salad
salad cream (2 sins)

banana x2
hi lite (2 sins)

friday 26th march 2010
feel drained and tired, irritatated and fed up:confused: and for some reason incredibley hungry!

breakfast -
2 weetabix (he b)
milk (he a)

mango/banana/pineapple
hi lite (2 sins)

lunch- not sure yet....might make some sw chips and mushy peas.mmmm god its only 10am....might not make it to 12 lol

dinner-prob chicken kebab(home made)

saturday 27th march 2010

breakfast-
banana
hi lite (2 sins)

lunch-
2 bread(he b)
edam(he a)
tomatoes

dinner-
brown rice
lentils
spinach
spiced up with curry powder

then kinda went to pot...
1x hot cross bun???
2x bread-white!(ran out of brown)
edam/tomaotes/slad cream (2 sins)
piece of chocloate egg-:confused:

couldve been soooo much worse
and to be honest at the time i didnt care lol..just really bad day saturday.....grumpy or what!:sigh:

sunday 28th march 2010

busy most of day "potting" up me summer veggies lol

breakfast-
2 xbread (he b)
mushrooms/beans
tom sauce (2 sins)

lunch-left over spicy rice

dinner...just bout to have some
roasted veg
rice
salad

hi lites x2 (4 sins)

Hi Blufizz.

Just popped in to see how you are doing. Hope things are well at your end. Good weekend? The weather is fabulous here Bring on the summer I say!! :D

Hope your well xxxx

hiya you :)
bit of a crappy day friday eve/saturday eve...maybe hormones but i felt really hacked off with everything lol...tho did perk up a bit once my hairdresser had finished with me lol...

but i just wanted chocolate sat night..well if im honest i wanted to go off plan and have a drink with the chocolate..and some crisps...lol...doesnt happen to me often...and gets me down when it does....

anyhoo i got busy today with my seedlings and propagating some salad veg for the summer ...looks like my blips are boredom :confused:

Got grandaughter tomorrow so il be too busy to be tempted through boredom and il get some extra exersise pushing the double pram up and down from school lol..

Soo hows your weekend gone so far?
xxx

hiya you :)
bit of a crappy day friday eve/saturday eve...maybe hormones but i felt really hacked off with everything lol...tho did perk up a bit once my hairdresser had finished with me lol...

but i just wanted chocolate sat night..well if im honest i wanted to go off plan and have a drink with the chocolate..and some crisps...lol...doesnt happen to me often...and gets me down when it does....

anyhoo i got busy today with my seedlings and propagating some salad veg for the summer ...looks like my blips are boredom :confused:

Got grandaughter tomorrow so il be too busy to be tempted through boredom and il get some extra exersise pushing the double pram up and down from school lol..

Soo hows your weekend gone so far?
xxx

Hey hun.
Wish I had green fingers. My Grandad used to be out in his greenhouse all of the time. It obviously hasnt passed through the family. One day I plan to have a veg patch tho. Hope you perked up now. Hairdressers always make me feel better lol. In fact any form of pampering wont be refused lol!

Got my hairdresser to come again on Wednesday coz she dyed it brown last week and it has faded already so she has offered to redo the colour for me. How have you done today? xx

hey niknaks :)

yeh much better today thanks....maybe it was just the weekend-blues :confused:

...mind you i was up most the night with little one with earache ...so im pretty knackered right now lol..

food wise had a really good day...lots of free rice n veg n lentils...and quite a lot of fruit too...my taste buds seem to have recovered now lol

hope ya hair goes ok...again lol....:D x

monday 29th march 2010

breakfast-
2x weetabix (he b)
milk (he a )

hi lite (2 sins)
pear

lunch-
2x bread (he b)
beans
tom sauce (2 sins)

dinner-
spicy rice/lentils/chickpeas/spinach
salad

fresh frut salad
hi lite (2 sins)

hellllooooo blu fiz i hope you are still around!

i have not been too godd my self however i am back!!!

hope u r well!

love kate

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heyyy hello!!!
ive not been here for 4 weeks...so it says?

ive had back problems and last couple weeks its been hell :sigh: comfort eating through it but thats ended up making me feel worse so as of yesterday i stopped doing it...

also couldnt afford the weekly group fees..i want to go back..i need to go back...need the inner-shame factor of wi at group...dont find it very supportive really and that just got to me..felt i was paying each week to just be told id gained here and there..liked the group when there wasnt ever more than half dozen of us lol...

anyhoo...glad your back...maybe we can give each other some much needed motivation lol...cos ive certainly lost all mine....

xxx

OK..im back on plan...

no excuses...
and no kidding myself it was all down to my back probs!

SATURDAY 1ST MAY 2010

breakfast-
beans on toast with egg (he b)
tom sauce (2 sins)
milky coffee (he a)

lunch-prob
carrot and lentil soup

dinner-prob
baked pot
beans
home made coleslaw-
(sins-extra light mayo+salad cream
= )

:grouphugg:A big welcome back hug!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your back problem. Is it on the mend?

Glad you are back. I missed you!! Though you still don't sound very motivated. I know how it feels. I was there last year. Lost all motivation and put on all the weight I have lost this time around! Was absolutely gutted when I eventually joined again to find I had to literally start again from scratch and lose the same pounds.

Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror naked - that sure gets me motivated! :p

Anyways I am so glad your back. Good luck with today. Take each day as they come xxx

i dont think weve got a mirror wide nuff for me to do that!! :D (or the stomoch)

joking aside thanks for the wlecome back...the motivation thing is hard right now..but ive decided not to be too hard on myself...as long as i can get back on plan and as you say take each day at a time then il get there....

i know ive not put that much back on cos clothes all still feel fine but thats not really the issue with me now..its the fact ive not moved foreward since feb...and that feels soo disapointing to me...

Back prob hasnt helped in many ways but i wont use that as any excuse ....thatd be too easy lol....
its easing and im more mobile now so catching up with house stuff and my veggie seedlings/plants which in turn will lift my mood and keep me busy..so fingers crossed il find my "mojo" again :)

how did you get your motivation back?

I got my motivation back when my clothes felt really tight again as I put all the weight I had lost back on. Felt so dissappointing. Don't worry. You will get there hun! Im here to give you regular kicks up the backside if you wish LOL!!! Dont feel like your doing this alone. We r all here for this exact reason...support! xxxx

Hallo pretty lady!!! where you been all my life?? haha! How ya doing sorry to hear bout the bad back! I hate when that happens!

Good to see your back on the slimming world minbus! you can do it! I had a break and tried ww which didnt really work so im bk :) lost 4lb this week so chuffed is not the word!! starting to feel like my old self! Not on as much anymore as work in a place where i cant get away with being on the net alot! send us a message when ya come online next!!

Speak soonies chickadee!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

hey hun!

im back from my jollies now and been a right piggie!

How r ya!

xxxxxxxx

Back