Bmi 25 here I come...

TheOnlyWayIsDown

I have spent the last few days wondering if I should start a Diary. I have started them so many times before.

I went shopping today, bought lots of low calorie food and some new gym clothes. I have my motivation back. Especially now, I had an asthma attack today, terrifying and a warning which I am listening to.

My name is Lisa, I am 24 and I weigh 18 stone 1. I have issues with laziness and compulsive eating, i am determined to change and become healthy.

My start bmi is 43.32 and I won't stop until it is 25.

Breakfast done, had two crumpets with marg light. Still some butter in fridge but i'm thinking of chucking it so I don't use it just because it's there iykwim.

Went into spare room and done 3 sets of 10 weights. All the arm muscles have been worked and they are now physically shaking. Will go a walk later and work the legs lol. No gym today due to childcare but will be going tomorrow. Looking forward to exercise as my body is desperate for it i am so so unfit.

Well, update tomorrow

Another update for today, my Mum popped in with a 4 pack of cakes. She ate 2, had a cuppa and left. I binned the other two when she left.

Usually, these would have been scoffed with a sugary tea *sips water*

In the zone :)

Well today has went well although i picke at some cooked chicken so had to guess the calorie content.

Making spag bol for tea tonight. Weighed my mince out and instead of using a jar i made my own sauce. A whopping 35 calories :-0 amazing!!

Exercise for today done, bring on gym tomorrow :)

Hiya, just popping by to say you are having a great start. Look forward to seeing your progress on here :)

Last edited:
Thanks for replying, i really feel this is the time i will lose weight. Really excited about it x

That's brilliant, getting your head in the right place is so important. I'm on week 8 and have never felt this motivated for this long before so I'm getting as much gone as I can while I feel this way. When do you weigh in? :)

Very excited tonight as i have realised i am very much in the zone and nothing will stop me.

Been to gym and workes my shrinking bum off. Sweat was everywhere but I don't care.

I tried something different today, i had a large breakfast to see if it would make a difference to my hunger later on. Well it seems to have worked. I havn't even had dinner yet but i'm feel fine so far. Can't wait to weigh in on Sunday

You sound so positive. It's great to hear! :)

Gym this morning, hurt my foot but i think my trainers are at fault. They are a bit narrow for my feet :-/ hmmm

Hello, found your diary! When I started I was 18.1, you sound so motivated and 'in the zone' which is brilliant. I wish you all the luck in the world! You done well to bin those cakes ;) xxxx

slimsarah said:
Hello, found your diary! When I started I was 18.1, you sound so motivated and 'in the zone' which is brilliant. I wish you all the luck in the world! You done well to bin those cakes ;) xxxx

Thanks, i'm enjoying it for once which i think is key :)

Ok, so today and tomorrow will be my first test. I am terrible at the weekend, i never seem to be able to control my bingeing at weekend.

Today, i have planned my meals but i think i'm going to be over slightly :-/ i'm staying positive though and telling myself that i probably consume 5000 calories on a friday and saturday so being 65 over isn't so bad.

I am also going to attempt the shred tonight and going to the gym tomorrow. Hopefully that will help.

Today has been a long day, my daughter is teething so has been crying most of the day which has left me reaching for the buscuits but i managed to put them back without so much as a bite.

Just popping in to say hello & wish you well. Sounds like you're very much in the zone & will achieve all your weight loss goals :)

*Flump* said:
Just popping in to say hello & wish you well. Sounds like you're very much in the zone & will achieve all your weight loss goals :)

Thanks, I am staying positive and so far I am defo in the zone lol i think i have finally accepted that this will not happen over night and i need to put the work in x

Sorry for updating again but I am quite tempted to do my usual friday night binge, i won't, i won't, i won't.

Been thinking about long term goals as so many people have them and I was thinking I would like to lose 7lbs every month which would mean by my 25th birthday I should lose 2 stone. So i would like to set a goal of being 15 stone 13 by my birthday and hopefully wearing a size 20 by then.

I would also like to be able to buy clothes from River Island by xmas lol

Keep posting lovely. Even if it's all night. That's what your diary is for. Use it to your advantage xxxxxx

Back