Bmi over 40

suzie84

I there everyone. I'm thinking of starting Cambridge diet plan but I'm worried about the expense etc. Also does the plan differ if you have a bmi over 40? I think I read this somewhere and was wondering how the plan works if your bmi Is this high. Any
Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks xxx

If you add up the snacks, takeaways, drinks and then your weekly shop I bet it would cost more then £42 a week! So this diet saves money.
If your BMI is above 40 you start on step 2 which is 3 products, 200 cal meal and a milk allowance. You do this until your BMI hits 40 x

I started with a BMI of 52 I think. I'm on a plan very similar to SS called Red2. I have 4 products a day and 2 pints of skimmed milk.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your help. I was worried that I would need to buy 4 packets a day which would work out nearly £60 a week! I see what your saying about it reducing the weekly food costs though. £42 seems more reasonable. Xxx

My start BMI was 42 and i started with SS only because i know my body and if at any time i was feeling unwell i wud have stepped up straight away.. I just think that £42 a week is probably less than i spent on all the junk i ate and its well worth it based on the results.

My bmi was 41, started with 4 packs a day.. However after week 1 my bmi is 37 :) x

Back