BMI same as my age!!

I’ve been quite hungry today. I have stuck to what I planned to eat but haven’t felt very full. I think it may need to be an early night to avoid the siren call of the fridge.

On the plus side, I stuck to eating within an eight-hour window again. I also lost 2lbs. So I’m pleased about that.

Just 3lb until I’m back in the 16s yet again. Always my nemesis in the past, I seem to get into the 16s but never reach the 15s.

Hopefully doing the Fast 800 diet will mean I zip through the 16s quite swiftly. I would like to see the number 15 on the scale when the children start back at school in September and that should be perfectly doable. As long as I eat healthily and prep like a boss so I’m not tempted to reach for something that will take me away from my goals, I will be hitting those goals swiftly.

I’m looking forward to feeling lighter (especially around my back), to fitting into clothes that haven’t seen the outside of the wardrobe in a while, and to know that I’m reducing my risk of corona complications.

Doing well - another 4lb off in last few days plus I’m back in the 16s as of today. Just need to power through this stone that seems to get me every time.

I went right off track eating out a couple of days ago but got straight back in the saddle. I’m trying to fit in some exercise too and have done a workout DVD this morning.

As far as I know I’ve only got one meal out this week (lockdown is good for dieting!) so six days out of seven should be healthy ones.

Today went really well up until around now. Late breakfast and lunch, keeping within the eight hour window. Stuck to the Mediterranean food, stuck to the calorie allowance, all felt easy.

Now, however, I’m past the window, have no more calories left, yet am looking around for something to nibble. I’m not actually hungry, just bored, and too hot. I will have to keep very busy for the next couple of hours to make sure I don’t give in to temptation.

Maybe I will hang my scales around my neck as a reminder that I’ll be an awful lot happier with their reading tomorrow if I stay on track than if I don’t...

Distract yourself somehow and do not give in - you will feel so much worse if you do and just think of that feeling of pride if you stick to plan!

You can do this.

Distract yourself somehow and do not give in - you will feel so much worse if you do and just think of that feeling of pride if you stick to plan!

You can do this.
I didn’t cheat! I stayed on track and maintained my weight today. Another 24 hours on, and I’m also not hungry but thinking about food. I wonder how long it will take before I don’t think about eating when I’m not hungry. Probably never.

This is just a list of recent achievements to try and help myself stay on track today when I’m in the frame of mind where I want to pick at food from the fridge.

1. Lost 12lb in last two weeks.
2. Definitely in ketosis (can taste it) - cheating now would put me out of it again.
3. Three day streak of sticking to fast800.
4. Three day streak of doing exercise.
5. Four day streak of eating within an eight-hour window.
6. Wearing (slightly tight) size 20 shorts today. Shorts at the start of me posting on here were size 26.
7. I’ve lost 3st at the moment.
8. My BMI has gone down 5 points.
9. I’ve lost more than 15% of my body weight.
10. I am fitter than I was a couple of months ago.
11. My face looks a tiny bit thinner.
12. I am not eating out for four days so it is an ideal time to stay on track.
13. My statistical risk of Covid complications has reduced therefore I am doing a good thing for DC.
14. If I make it through to 9pm, I can watch the next tv episode about fast800, which will give me a mental boost.
15. I’m enjoying the meals I’m eating.
16. I’m probably doing good things to my cells, blood sugar, lung capacity, muscle mass, through diet and exercise.
17. I’d feel even hotter in this heatwave if I was carrying around an extra 3st.
18. If I stick to this until the schools go back, I should see the number 15 on the scales. By then I’ll have lost the weight that my youngest DC weighs - who is too heavy for me to lift now.
19. If I stick to this I will be able to wear my nicer winter coats, which haven’t fitted for years.
20. My mum will be happier with me.
21. Once Covid risk/extra hand hygiene is past, my hands might be thin enough to wear my engagement ring/wedding ring.
22. Fingers crossed that time restricted eating, if done long term, might help me reduce risk of disease/make my life longer.
23. If I get divorced it will be easier to find a new partner if I’m a normal size.
24. Every pound I lose reduces strain on my knees.
25. I will be losing fat from around my internal organs, so will be getting healthier on the inside as well as on the outside.
26. I am saving money by not buying unhealthy foods/takeaways/cake.

I stuck with it yesterday and have been rewarded with another pound off today.

Love it, what a list of achievements!

You are honestly doing so well so don't cheat now because the only person you are cheating is yourself and you will be so mad at yourself for doing it.

Focus on the good feelings you will experience when you hit more goals and get so much closer to goal weight with every lb you lose.

I'll be here cheering you on all the way.

Another day of sticking with it, another pound off. That’s a stone lost in the last couple of weeks. I’m giving myself a pat on the back.

Stuck to it. Gained a pound!

I know some people like to weigh daily and find it very successful, but when you do that you will see more fluctuations than weighing less often. Don’t worry about it - to put on a pound you need to have eaten 3500 calories more than your body requires and you can’t possibly have done that, so put it down to natural fluctuations in body weight or fluid retention and keep going. Don’t be disheartened- you’re doing great.

Stuck to it. Have still gained that pound.

Oh that's so annoying isn't it.

My weight can go up and down by as much as 4lbs in a week.

Just stick with it and it will come back off, it's just water weight.

Had a day off yesterday as I was eating out. Another 1lb on, making a 2lb gain this week 😱

Back after a long time away, weighing in at 19st 6.5lbs. Hoping to feel healthier once the benefits of LCHF kick in. Getting aches and pains and would like to reverse that. Of course lockdown/home school started the same day as my diet!

Back