BMI same as my age!!

Oh no, why have the stats disappeared next to user names when you post? How do I see what percentage body weight I’ve lost and my current BMI?

Hi Kaysa,

Pierce is working on restoring them at the moment after a new software update.

Bean an Tí 😺

Day 2, and I lost 3lb on day 1. Yay! Pleased with that.

I was tracking what I ate on My Fitness Pal yesterday (to make sure I stayed at/under 20g carbs) and I was interested to see that despite big meals I came in under 1,500 calories for the day. I had scrambled eggs with avocado for breakfast, salmon with a huge salad dressed with olive oil for lunch, and sea bass with vegetable/peanut/coconut stir fry for dinner.

I did feel hungry though, as my stomach got used to a post-Christmas new normal that doesn’t involve biscuits, chocolates and mince pies every 20 minutes.

Hopefully that will clear in a couple of days of eating healthily.

I’ve decided to stick to this for 12 weeks. Long enough to make a real difference, short enough that I can see the end of it. Then I’ll reassess and maybe switch to something else if I’m getting bored. I know that I certainly won’t have shed the 10st I need you to lose in just 12 weeks. Although it might be possible by the end of this year if I’m really dedicated and stay away from the doughnuts.

Another 1lb off today. Today I’ve had bigger meals and haven’t had time to track anything on My Fitness Pal (lockdown homeschooling!) but think I’m under 20g of carbs for the day.

I enjoyed berries with cream cheese for breakfast, salmon and salad for lunch and chilli for dinner.

A bit of a rollercoaster day emotionally (again, lockdown homeschooling) so I’m proud of myself that I didn’t reach for the biscuits or leftover Christmas chocolates.

Another pound off today. Another stressful day. I’m just taking it a day at a time at the moment.

Two pounds off today. Plodding on. Life unbelievably stressful so it’s the best I can do to keep putting one foot in front of the other and making it through the day.

Just half a pound off today. But still heading the right direction.

Another pound off today. Stressing about homeschooling, can’t sleep.

Stayed the same today. So in week 1 I’ve lost 7lb. I’m okay with that.
Oddly I’m not getting keto taste at all, which normally I’d get within a couple of days. Maybe I’m eating too much protein.
Today I had a very busy morning with no time at all for breakfast. I didn’t really feel that hungry and lasted without food until lunch.

That is an amazing loss. How's home school going since? What ages are your kids?

That is an amazing loss. How's home school going since? What ages are your kids?
Thank you. Homeschooling is a nightmare. I have primary age kids who won’t do anything independently and we are days and days behind on the set work. They just slam doors and shout at me whenever I try and get them to work. Urgh! Are you caught up in homeschooling too?

Pound and a half off today. Good start to week 2. I wish I had time to exercise too. There is no time. Time is all work and children and homeschooling and house.

No homeschooling here, but I have a hyperactive preschooler missing all her friends and her activities and telling me how her little sister is so annoying! Trying to keep some routine for naps. So we do 9:30-12 as arts crafts/puzzle etc and then weather depends get out for fresh air before naps (but I live on wild Atlantic way- it's breezy here 😂)

Stayed the same. A shame because I could have done with a mental boost today. Life is really awful at the moment.

Stayed the same again.

Back on it. Back up to 19st 10lb. Annoyed.

I just started back yesterday too, finding it so hard to get back into it and really struggle to get 2 full days under my belt.

We can do this!

Good luck.

Back