• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BMI same as my age!!

Kaysa

S: 19st12lb C: 17st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 2st3lb(11.15%)
My consultant finally came today so I’m all product-ed up and ready to rock n roll.

After my plan to start this week I came down with a bug so haven’t been doing the Cambridge diet this week because I’ve been ill. But I lost 2lbs anyway because I couldn’t eat for a couple of days, so that’s good.

Now we’re on Christmas countdown. There are 10 weeks left and I plan to lose 3st, which would take me down to 15st 1lb. Even better would be to see the number 14 at the start of the weight. What a fantastic Christmas present that would be.

Kaysa

Hi, just visiting your diary for the first time. Good luck with getting back on it - you've done so well so far!
Thank you!

Kaysa

I stuck to it yesterday. Still feeling pretty ill so I had bars rather than shakes - I couldn’t face loads of liquid at once on a dodgy stomach.

This morning I’ve had a bar and I’m hoping I’ll feel well enough for a shake at lunchtime (otherwise I’ll be using up all my bars!) I’m going out for a meal tonight for my wedding anniversary but the restaurant does steaks so I’ll stick to that with veg.

Kaysa

I have been lurgified!! I have had a really rough couple of weeks with first a stomach bug then laryngitis and it’s only today I’m feeling part way human again.

So, I’m restarting today at 18st 2lbs. I’m not feeling massively confident as my willpower seems to be zero. But it is really necessary. I’m going on holiday in eight weeks’ time and at this rate won’t fit into any of the clothes I bought for the last holiday.

Can I do two stone in eight weeks, even with Christmas to count into that??? Bring it on...

Kaysa

Today is proving hard. Last night I cheated. Today no cheating so far.

My day so far:

7am 2 cups tea with splash of milk
10am cup of Cambridge cup a soup (the appetisingly-named “Golden vegetable water flavouring”)
11am TDR banana milkshake
2pm TDR peanut bar

I have also had about 15 glasses of water (I have been on the loo soooo much!)

Now it’s 4pm and I am starvin Marvin.

What I would like to do is cheat. Toast with butter and jam. Or pasta.

What I am actually going to do right now (thankfully sitting down and writing this has made me step away from the edge of the cheating cliff) is make a strawberry TDR shake and make up a packet of sugar-free jelly so I can have ‘dinner’ later this evening.

Living the Cambridge dream folks.

Ooh, forgot to say, 2lbs lighter today, down to 18st. Probably because I was wearing jeans at my official weigh in yesterday, but hey, a loss is a loss!

Kaysa

Last night’s ‘jelly for dinner’ master plan worked. Another 4lb off today. Yes, I know it’s mainly water but it’s still nice to see on the scales.

I was at an all-day meeting today and had to eat lunch with the other delegates. I was really good and just ate a small plate of fish and vegetables.

I was really proud of myself for staying on track. There was some seriously nice quiche that I had to forgo.

I replied to my consultant’s daily ‘motivational’ gibberish to say what I’d had to eat, and tell her I’d lost 7lbs since I saw her.

I got this reply: “U R letting me down and YOU!!! Carbs! Not the food on the plan it is baned. Only CHETING uself hun!”

Thanks for raining on my parade.

I felt so annoyed with her that I wanted to order pizza and ice cream and blow it all.

Instead I decided the best way to metaphorically stick a finger up at her is to register a loss on the scales. Otherwise I’m just proving her right.

So I’ve come home from work, made myself a strawberry shake, and not ordered pizza. There’s another bowl of jelly in the fridge for later. And I very much hope that I lose again tomorrow so I can reply to let her know my angelic lunch did not affect my loss.

Kaysa

I proved my consultant wrong and lost another pound today. Yay!

I texted her my weight. I got this response: “CARBS! Cannot be cloned or copied. CD all for us staying away and NOT CARBS!!! Hun in the sam boat.”

Literally no clue.

Today I have been on my feet all day racing between things so very little time to even think about food.

My day looked like this:
5.30am two cups of tea with splash of milk
8am banana TDR shake
11.30am golden veg ‘cup a soup’
2.40pm strawberry TDR shake
5.30pm peanut TDR bar
7.30pm golden veg ‘cup a soup’

I’ve run out of sugar-free jelly.

I’m feeling a lot less hungry today.

I’ve got the in-laws staying for the weekend and will have to have two meals in restaurants. I’ll stick to fish or meat with veg. And I won’t mention it to my consultant otherwise I’ll be on the receiving end of more of her “CARBS!!!” rants.

Kaysa

No loss this morning, but that’s fine - I’ve already lost 7lbs this week so not too shabby.

I found yesterday strangely easy. Maybe I’m back in ‘the zone’ and can keep on keeping on without too many slip ups.

I’ve had my two cups of tea and a strawberry TDR shake this morning and am feeling full and not likely to cheat.

Nearly seven full weeks left until Christmas and 1st 8lbs to go to meet my pre-Christmas mini goal. So I need to lose at least 3lbs a week. That’s doable, even with all the meals out planned in between now and Christmas. As long as I avoid the “CARBS!!!”

BMI back under 40 again which is great.