• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BMI same as my age!!

Kaysa

S: 19st12lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 2st4lb(11.51%)
I just packed a huge suitcase for holiday. It was full of clothes, five pairs of shoes and a very heavy wash bag.

It was really hard to lift it down the stairs.

I weighed it to check it’s within the luggage limit. It was 18kg, which is 39lb. That’s just 8lbs more than what I’ve lost so far.

I have nearly lost a huge suitcase of weight. So that case I can hardly lift was weighing on my joints five weeks ago.

Horrifying/amazing.

Kaysa

It turns out I didn’t manage to outrun my meals out this week. The scales today showed a 2lb gain. Pushing my BMI back over 40.

On the plus side I went down another notch on my belt today. That’s three notches down now!

I’m going to have to do all shakes today as it turns out I have one bar fewer than I need until I go away. I’ve not done that before and I think it will be tricky to have nothing solid at all for 24 hours.

Dolly Rocker

Gold Member
S: 16st7lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 2st3lb(13.42%)
Glad you had a nice time and that 2lbs will come back off.

It's crazy to think how our bodies cope with all that extra weight isn't it! Especially when we would never be able to carry it for long if it was in a bag.

Dxxx

S: 16st1lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 2st0lb(12.44%)
Well I well and truly fell off the wagon at a wedding yesterday but back on it again from this morning. Friday should be interesting!!

What a great achievement on the BMI well done lovely!! 💪🏻

Kaysa

Well I well and truly fell off the wagon at a wedding yesterday but back on it again from this morning. Friday should be interesting!!

What a great achievement on the BMI well done lovely!! 💪🏻
One day out of 7 won’t make much of a difference. You’ll still have done 6 days of the diet. It’s probably a good thing to let your hair down once in a while. It’s only a problem if it becomes a daily treat rather than a weekly one. Well done for getting straight back on it.

Kaysa

I am really craving food today! I would eat just about anything. I am sooo hungry.

But, just two more days until I leave for the wedding, so there’s no room for slip ups now.

I just keep thinking of getting on that plane and being able to (I hope!) do up the seatbelt.

I am thinking of not being sniggered at by other travellers when I eat on holiday.

I am thinking of feeling slightly less of a lump in my outfit at the wedding and looking a bit less like a beanbag in all the photos.

I am thinking of that heavy suitcase and how much I’ve achieved and I don’t want to spoil it.

So I will persevere, fill up on endless glasses of water, and power on through to the final weigh in two days from now.

Kaysa

I am really craving food today! I would eat just about anything. I am sooo hungry.

But, just two more days until I leave for the wedding, so there’s no room for slip ups now.

I just keep thinking of getting on that plane and being able to (I hope!) do up the seatbelt.

M
You can do it hon.

This was me all day yesterday, just don't give in. It's all your mind, your body doesn't need it!

Dxxx
Dolly Rocker thanks for the pep talk. Just 48 hours to go and I will never have another milkshake! (Well, for at least two weeks...)

AliGal

Lazy keto and IF
S: 21st11lb C: 20st0.2lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 1st10.8lb(8.13%)
Keep on keeping on, Kaysa!

Kaysa

Back under the 40 BMI today - phew! It’s amazing how a very small amount of food knocked me off track for four days.

One more day until the final weigh in with my consultant. Two more days of eating Cambridge products. Then sunshine!

It should be an easy day today as I have no social engagements planned.

Tomorrow I’m going to take the reading on my scales as my actual weight, regardless of whether the consultant’s scales weigh lighter or heavier than them.

That’s because my own scales will be the ones I’ll be jumping on after the wedding/holiday, so they’ll be the true measure of how much I’ve put on while I’m away.

I am sooo hoping that my stomach will be so much smaller that I’ll feel full on very little food. I realise that effect will last for all of two days, but that’s still better than no days.

AliGal

Lazy keto and IF
S: 21st11lb C: 20st0.2lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 1st10.8lb(8.13%)
Double Yay to the BMI. I can't wait to be simply obese!

I was thinking about smaller tummy size - I bet you'll be making different decisions so will be eating less for longer - and maybe choosing different things. Toll on the sunshine!

Kaysa

My consultant has just been. She recorded 17st 7lb, a 10lb loss in the last 11 days.

So that’s a total loss of 33lb in 5.5 weeks. Pretty good seeing as I’ve had a lot of social occasions where I’ve eaten real food.

My own scales weigh a pound heavier so I’ve recorded my weight on here as 17st 8lb, so I can measure properly how much weight I put on on holiday.

I’ve also lost 14cm off my waist, 23cm off my hips and 15cm off my chest.

I’ve just drunk my final shake (yay!) and have two bars for the journey.

Thanks to everyone who’s supported me the past few weeks. I hope you all have a successful time for the next fortnight. Then I’ll be back and carrying on to my next goals.

Bye!