BMI same as my age!!

I’ve made it through Christmas Day without going crazy.

I had a sensible SW zero-syn breakfast.

At lunch I did indulge, but that’s all the over eating. For dessert I had a lower-syn trifle. The custard and trifle sponges were standard, but I used lots of fruit, sugar free jelly, and quark instead of cream. I stayed off the booze and swerved the Quality Street that kept appearing when people arrived! This might well be my first chocolate-free Christmas Day for decades.

I’ve also cleaned my teeth to help stop me nibbling this evening.

Tomorrow I’ve got a social event so may go over my syns but I’ll be on track the rest of the day. So hopefully not too much Christmas damage overall, and I haven’t felt deprived at all.

Well I’m back from holiday. I wasn’t perfect but I did stick to my holiday rules 80% of the time.

I’m not going to try my own scales, I’ll wait until my official SW weigh in in three days’ time to find out the good or bad news.

I’ve got a lunch out tomorrow where I’ll have to eat what I’m given. So I’m trying to be extra good the rest of the time and hopefully it will be a happy result.

I turned down the meals on the plane and took my own healthy food on board - much nicer and left me feeling better after the flight.

I have exactly four weeks until a very big event/presentation at work. I know my appearance will affect whether I’m taken seriously or not. So I’m going to be really healthy for the next four weeks to help me feel as confident as possible on the day.

Exciting news. I stepped on my own scales this morning to see what the holiday damage was. And it appears that I lost 2lbs on holiday!

I’ll wait until my official weigh in to update my stats, just in case, but it does appear that I’m not going to get a nasty shock at this week’s weigh in.

I’m over the moon!

Well my meal out yesterday was lots of fun... I ate everything given to me... lots of cake.... didn’t end until 1.30am in the end. Still, I had a great social time and that’s worth every gram gained.

Today I have been angelic. Bran flakes and banana for breakfast, bolognese with cheese for lunch, chicken and spinach for dinner (although it’s skin on, so is 11 syns).

The big post Christmas/new year/holiday weigh in is tomorrow. I’m feeling pretty confident that I will have lost rather than gained. But we’ll see.

I had planned to start on my new year’s resolution of getting fitter today by doing a workout dvd. But I was so knackered after the late night that I didn’t. Hopefully tomorrow.

I’ve gone down a fastening on my bras. No longer on the widest setting! So there’s definitely a difference. I’m also down five notches on my belt since I started. I wore a dress yesterday that until recently just about fitted. Yesterday I didn’t even have to undo the zip to put it on.

So, heads down into battle for my four week battle ahead of my work presentation. I’d like to get down to a 4st loss by then - how amazing would that be?!

Excellent news. Glad you had a great time :)

So, heads down into battle for my four week battle ahead of my work presentation. I’d like to get down to a 4st loss by then - how amazing would that be?!

Yes, however I have every confidence that you'll knock 'em dead regardless :)

Excellent news. Glad you had a great time :)

Yes, however I have every confidence that you'll knock 'em dead regardless :)
Thank you. Fingers crossed! I’m having a lot of sleepless nights about it, so anything that can boost my confidence will be a bonus.

Well, Christmas, new year, and two weeks on holiday led to... a 4lb loss!

I’m very happy with that.

And I’m only 9lbs away from hitting the 4st mark, which should be easily doable by my deadline of four weeks.

Hooray!

The past two days I’ve found I’m getting really hungry again, just like I did when I first started SW.

I assume it’s because my stomach is complaining that it’s no longer on holiday and receiving endless snacks!

Hopefully it will be gone within a week.

In the meantime I am piling my plate high with veg, eating dinner early (at the same time as the children rather than later on with my husband) so I don’t get the munchies when the children are eating, and trying to keep busy.

I really need a good result this week if I’m going to get to my 4st goal just over 3 weeks from now, so there’ll be no slipping up from me.

Also, I got out a box of clothes from the wardrobe today that I put away a while ago when they got too small. They are size 22 and pretty much all of them now fit, so my wardrobe has expanded today. There are some old favourites in there, so that’s nice to see.

I’ve also bagged up the clothes that are too baggy to go to the charity shop.

I’ve gone down two dress sizes now (so for me a dress size equals about two stone - so the box in my wardrobe labelled ‘size 20’ will fit once I’ve lost six stone, hurrah!)

Right, off to eat a massive bowl of ratatouille with steamed fish.

That's really good news. I have many such boxes. :)

Bagpuss, losing weight is a bit like cleaning - because you get to ditch the boxes and make more space! 😂

Struggling tonight. Mega stressful day. Husband has huge bag of popcorn on the side in kitchen. Husband is not home... I fear a snackcident may happen to the popcorn.

But equally I have just over three weeks until I really need to feel good about myself. And I will feel better able to cope with stress tomorrow if I know I was strong enough to resist temptation.

The popcorn may live to see another day.

Well, Christmas, new year, and two weeks on holiday led to... a 4lb loss!

I’m very happy with that.

And I’m only 9lbs away from hitting the 4st mark, which should be easily doable by my deadline of four weeks.

Hooray!
Well done on 4lb loss👏👏👏

You are getting closer to your 4st mark...keep up the good work😊

Back