BMI under 25 - still on SS

Libellule

Hiya

Just after some advice - I have done just over 11 weeks of CD SS, and my BMI is now under 25. This week I asked my CDC if I should be moving up the plans, but she said that I'm ok to carry on with SS until I reach my target weight. Have been doing some research on here, and it seems this isn't correct.

Can anyone give me some advice as to what plan I should be following now, and also have I been wrongly advised that SS is still OK ?

Many Thanks in advance ! xxx

Hi,

Are you from the UK? Different countries have different rules concerning BMI that's why I ask :)

If you're from the UK then you shouldn't be on CD SS when your BMI is lower than 25.

x

Hi,

I'm not a CDC but I've seen people be advised about this on the forum before. I think the advice was to go up to SS+ for a few days and then move on to 810 but I really can't be certain. I'm sure someone will be along soon to clear it all up!

xx

No advice from me but a major pat on the back for getting under 25 bmi :)

Do you have your yellow Cambridge booklet? It will detail the plans you need to be going up. Ideally you should be sticking to each step for 2 weeks.

Hi, I am no expert but my CDC told me that you start working up the plans starting on 810 (two weeks on each stage) once you are 1 stone way from target. Hope that helps.

Back