BMI

natalie1402

Hi everyone. Just wondering what bmi your pharmacy aim for you to reach before they stop letting you have lipotrim. Mine are only.letting me stay on it until my bmi is 29 which as you all no that is verging on the obese category. How rubbish is that!

That's rubbish! Usually they let you stay on it til you reach your goal weight, as long as it not ridiculous and verging on underweight! Mine haven't even asked me my goal BMI or anything, she just said to keep going til I feel comfortable with myself, even if its before I hit a healthy BMI she said as long as I'm happy with myself. X

That's not fair. :-( nope mine said I can only stay on it until bmi of 29 then lose rest through healthy eating :-( my friend has a bmi of 29 so they wouldn't let her start. She's going to try a different chemist so if they let her I'll go to them instead! X

My chemist can be fairly strict...not liking when i stop and start but I can stay on LT until I reach my goal, which has to be in the healthy weight range (10 10 to 8 10) Maybe u should move chemist too.

Ava
xxx

Your pharmacy is right in that LT is aimed at people with a BMI greater than 30, which is why they wouldn't let your friend start. She maybe able to find a pharmacy that will let her but strictly they shouldn't. However they are wrong in not letting you stay on it until you have a healthy BMI (lower than 25). Why don't you email Lipotrim themselves directly and ask them and then print off the reply and take it in to the pharmacy. I think they have taken the lower than 30 BMI rule a bit too rigorously!

Last edited:
That's not right! Defo go to another pharmacy I started at bmi 29 and she's letting me stay on it until I want providing I don't become underweight

Back